Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YazX_
    180 posts

@ukphoenix oh sorry i misunderstood, since you are playing on PC, you can use a trainer, enable God Mode, kill everyone and then finish the quest.

Now for the other bug i mentioned, if you leave asgard , DONT get back unless if the game instructs you to do so, otherwise you will get stuck.

• theworstlifter
    2 posts

@callipso012 i have the same issue....

• LMacK18
    1 posts

Playing in PlayStation 4.

I returned to Asgard after completing it's storyline to do some mysterys and collect ymirs tears. The eye icon to wake up has disappeared and I can not leave Asgard.

• RossHalliwell
    3 posts

So i have started the "going deeper" quest line in AC Valhalla and I have been transported to asgard but its still stuck on the "drink the potion" part of the quest. I cannot leave asgard nor do anything to trigger the story to continue and I have no auto save before I went in that works so I'm completely stuck.

I'm playing the game on PS5

• SeakDub
    5 posts

Open map and see if you see the “wake up” icon on your world map. If it is not there, near Heimdall’s Tower near the rainbow Bifrost should be a door that when near gives an “Leave Asgard” option. Keep in mind there is another door on the Tower location, the door you want is the further down one near the Bifrost. Hopefully that works.

• RossHalliwell
    3 posts

@seakdub there is no option to wake up and the door near the bifrost your on about is closed and no options are available

• SeakDub
    5 posts

@rosshalliwell
    There is another door, it looks also closed but when near gave me the option to leave. Try that one is all I can recommend.

• RossHalliwell
    3 posts

@seakdub thanks, I managed to escape using that door ❤❤❤

• Flocoon_
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I had the same issue one week ago.
    Today I saw the same message in a post and it works.

• Thatonefirefly
    5 posts

I've fully installed the new update! Hasn't fixed a thing in terms of me being stuck in Asgard🤦♀️ shocking at this point it's been a week I've been unable to play and at this point by the time it is fixed I'll have lost interest, waste of £70 and 55 hours of my time.

• Thatonefirefly
    5 posts

@n1rvanoa omfg, thank you so much

• sub4more
    10 posts

if the golden door doesn't work for you (it didn't for me), then try using the blue teleporters a few times, after ~4 times the eye icon re-appeared for me.

• hariselele
    2 posts

someone knows anything??

• DerivativesOps
    1 posts

@ubi-baron This bug is still on going, and there is no interaction at Heimdall's tower. Please fix

• inovence
    1 posts

Same here, completed the first dream sequence in Asgard, woke up from the dream and instantly found that I couldn't save or fast travel. So I restarted the game and found my save was in Asgard at the gate but now I'm unable to leave. No icon, no wake up prompt, and no quest to finish in Asgard.

• chucqy
    1 posts

Ran into a glitch leaving me trapped in asgard with no action to exit sleep or return to atlas map...

• darkoconut
    1 posts

@thatonefirefly i'm stuck in asgard with the exact same issue as you for 3 days now.

• SnuKasS
    3 posts

After I finished everything in Asgard and left I just wanted to go there one more time so I drank the potion again, but this time there is no Eye icon to wake up..nothing pops-up I tried hovering the cursor over my character in the World tab, but nothing happens. I have no manual save before entering, and I don't want to loose 3 hours of gameplay for a stupid bug. Ubisoft, any fix???

P.S: Tried exiting the game, Uplay and restarting. Also verified game files and tried suiciding, fast traveling between the 2 travel points in Asgard. Also drowned myself and waited 15 minutes running around(i thought maybe there is an amount of time that you need to spend in Asgard before leaving)

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@snukass Have you tried to close your game and relaunch?

• SnuKasS
    3 posts

@nightiie Yeah, just edited now my post, forgot to mention what I tried :D. Here: P.S: Tried exiting the game, Uplay and restarting. Also verified game files and tried suiciding, fast traveling between the 2 travel points in Asgard. Also drowned myself and waited 15 minutes running around(i thought maybe there is an amount of time that you need to spend in Asgard before leaving)

Suggested Topics