Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stariy_Niger
    1 posts

Have the same issue. Quit from Azgard during these quest and now come back and cant get to the quest place and die because of global dot damage out of quest magic shield.
    Have video proof:

Please fix it, because it totally block Azgard questline to complete.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Beastwolfe @Stariy_Niger Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and it's currently being looked into by the AC Team.

For the moment we apologize for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Gbus99
    1 posts

Drank the brew to take me to Jötunheim and it took me to Asgard and now I'm stuck with no way to return to England or to get to Jötunheim. My last save before getting to Asgard is hours before my current save

• FrogWentWild
    1 posts

After returning to Asgard after completing the initial questline there, I was planning on collecting the last shard but now I am stuck in Asgard with no eye icon to travel back to England. I have no saves outside of Asgard so I'm cannot progress at all until this is fixed. Please help! It's game-breaking.

• x_Bartelius_x
    1 posts

I have solution! There is 2 potions Inside Valka,s hut on the same table. Left potion leads to Asgard, but potion on the right leads to Jotunheim. This is no bug, just both potions are too close eachother. You must drink potion on the right, not left.

• JaunMartins
    1 posts

Aghh hours of work done. Asgard sucks

• THW-GER
    12 posts

@frogwentwild Same here. I am [censored].

• garzajimmy95
    1 posts

Bound to Fate, 3rd part of the dream quest. Says return to Asgard suggested power 350 I’m over that. But I go to drink the elixir there’s not button prompt I’ve closed my game, to see if that helped an it didn’t?

• ifizzl
    2 posts

Having the same problem. Went back to Asgard and there's no eye for me on the map sho i can wake myself up.

• Santos_sc
    1 posts

I have finished all missions and collectibles in Asgard; after completing the missions in Asgard, there is a new playable map(Jotunheim). I enter Asgard again instead of Jotunheim, and now I cannon get out of Asgard; it doesn't appear the eye that let you out of the dream.

• guest-beOXlCqI
    1 posts

@n1rvanoa this works

• BIGBDANIGHTHAWK
    1 posts

Having the same issue. Disappointed with the Asgard side story to say the least.

• SuperRob24
    6 posts

Same issue stuck, evidently wrong potion gets you stuck in Asgard with no way out. Not replaying 5 hours of gameplay. When will there be a bug fix?

• SuperRob24
    6 posts

Same issue stuck, evidently wrong potion gets you stuck in Asgard with no way out. Not replaying 5 hours of gameplay. When will there be a bug fix?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you both for posting about this issue that's occurring in "Going Deeper". I'm extremely apologetic for any inconvenience caused by this error. While I am happy to let you both know that this is a known issue our teams are working to resolve, I'm sorry to say that we do not have any specific timeline that we can provide regarding a fix. However, as soon as details such as this have been communicated to us, we'll be sure to relay the information to everyone!

Official Response
  • JackWrecker
    2 posts

[censored] this bug still exists [censored] fix this [censored]...

• JackWrecker
    2 posts

@ubi-spud Almost a MONTH and still not patched!!!!!!

• maxyankees2
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • crewchief00206
    13 posts

@maxyankees2 go to your world map and look in the bottom left of the screen, there should be an option to take you back to England somewhere around there. It was Y on xbox controller.

• wombatsoviet
    14 posts

[censored] UBISOFT, they don't give a runny dog [censored]. Take the leap and leave them for good.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics