Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JaunMartins
    1 posts

Aghh hours of work done. Asgard sucks

• THW-GER
    12 posts

@frogwentwild Same here. I am [censored].

• garzajimmy95
    1 posts

Bound to Fate, 3rd part of the dream quest. Says return to Asgard suggested power 350 I’m over that. But I go to drink the elixir there’s not button prompt I’ve closed my game, to see if that helped an it didn’t?

• ifizzl
    2 posts

Having the same problem. Went back to Asgard and there's no eye for me on the map sho i can wake myself up.

• Santos_sc
    1 posts

I have finished all missions and collectibles in Asgard; after completing the missions in Asgard, there is a new playable map(Jotunheim). I enter Asgard again instead of Jotunheim, and now I cannon get out of Asgard; it doesn't appear the eye that let you out of the dream.

• guest-beOXlCqI
    1 posts

@n1rvanoa this works

• BIGBDANIGHTHAWK
    1 posts

Having the same issue. Disappointed with the Asgard side story to say the least.

• SuperRob24
    6 posts

Same issue stuck, evidently wrong potion gets you stuck in Asgard with no way out. Not replaying 5 hours of gameplay. When will there be a bug fix?

• SuperRob24
    6 posts

Same issue stuck, evidently wrong potion gets you stuck in Asgard with no way out. Not replaying 5 hours of gameplay. When will there be a bug fix?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you both for posting about this issue that's occurring in "Going Deeper". I'm extremely apologetic for any inconvenience caused by this error. While I am happy to let you both know that this is a known issue our teams are working to resolve, I'm sorry to say that we do not have any specific timeline that we can provide regarding a fix. However, as soon as details such as this have been communicated to us, we'll be sure to relay the information to everyone!

Official Response
  • JackWrecker
    2 posts

[censored] this bug still exists [censored] fix this [censored]...

• JackWrecker
    2 posts

@ubi-spud Almost a MONTH and still not patched!!!!!!

• wombatsoviet
    14 posts

[censored] UBISOFT, they don't give a runny dog [censored]. Take the leap and leave them for good.

• kassper-71
    2 posts

@dahammer123 stuck too they dont care what a waste of money

• Dracului70
    1 posts

@granny-s_tuna I have the same issue

• E2Gamer
    2 posts

One damn bug gives way to another...

After scouting the forums, someone said traveling to Asgard would fix the bug that [won't let you save game or fast travel] which of course found me (mind you, this bug has been around since release). So made the long voyage back to the seer to come to Asgard and wouldn't you know it... Can't wake up...

Apparently with everyone working from home is letting [censored] slip through the cracks. Not pleased. Stuck in Asgard (finished Arc already) and now, nuthin!

• o_Python_o
    1 posts

Please fix this problem im stuck in asgard for a week now it's really annoying

• fixthef.ingbug
    1 posts

A month and still no fix?

Is everyone there drunk or just incompetent?

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kaptidarinda
    1 posts

Guys use the yellow door in heimdalls tower as someine had posted before. It worked for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics