Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• addyg
    4 posts

@dahmzor not an option in this zone im afraid

• addyg
    4 posts

@rip_luv same issue with me, seems like alot of people who have travelled out and back in are getting stuck with this bug being unable to leave again. Its been almost a week would be nice to get a fix on this asap.

• addyg
    4 posts

@reboir24 i could kiss you! this worked thank you!

• Jere_Mitch
    1 posts

Some of us had since some day a bug that keep us in Asgard without any hint to leave the place.

I found the exit!
    I don't know why there's no indication but it's easy. There's two doors for leaving Asgard, first one is on top of Heimdall's tower (the one you have to close) close to the teleport arch.
    The next one is on the cliff under the teleport arch.

undefined

• Harmwietfarm
    1 posts

So, i've collected all the wealth in Asgard and was able to leave through the gate. Had the conversation with Valka when I came back in England but don't have the quest logo when i go back to Asgard.

So... I can't get the last wealth. Anyone with the same problem or a fix? I already know that the last quest is called Binding Fate, but can't start this one.

• BC_deathrow
    3 posts

In short: I'm playing on PS4, no updates available. I just completed the first quest chain in Asgard (collected all tears, completed all world events, etc. and the main quest) and used the Door to Jotunheim to return to Valka's hut. Had a chat with her, exhausted all the dialogue options, and ended the dialogue. She sais she needs to reflect on the visions and walks away. I see the potion on the table to return to Asgard and immediately interact with it. The new quest (collect herbs for the second potion, etc.) was just being granted on screen when I hit the triangle button.

And now I'm back in Asgard but this time the eye icon is missing from the map and all my save games are seconds apart and all are from Asgard with the "quest": Exploration since I hadn't tracked a quest after completing "In dreams".

this is basically a blocker. loading back into the game from title screen or quitting the game and loading in again does nothing. the "wake up" option is missing from the map, the Door to Jotunheim is non-interactive. I'm stuck in Asgard with ~30h gameplay in on my save, no way out and 0 content left to explore.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you have not been able to proceed and leave Asgard! There have been a few reports of this occurring. Can you send me a video of this from your gameplay? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link. Also, just to make sure as it can sometimes resolve in-game issues such as this, please try our quick guide here. >> https://ubi.li/nbGmm

Official Response
  • BC_deathrow
    3 posts

@ubikobold hi and thank you for the quick reply.

the quick guide shows me nothing I haven't tried yet so no help there.

As for the video, can't help you there. I'm not posting video of my gameplay, even as unlisted, from my personal account and I'm not about to make a temporary gmail account for this. but the issue doesn't really need a video to explain it: the map is missing the "eye" icon used to leave Asgard. Everything else is there and works: fast travel points and community photos.

I completed the quest chain, I left via the interactive door when I completed the last quest step to travel to Jotunheim which got me back to Valka's hut, had a dialogue, interacted with the potion and here I am.

• UbiKobold

Thanks for the update, and my apologies for suggesting some steps you already tried! Just to double check, I believe there are two doors in Asgard, one to Jotunheim and one that goes back to England. You are unable to access both doors correct?

Official Response
  • BC_deathrow
    3 posts

@ubikobold no worries about the steps and thanks for letting me know about the second door. it wasn't marked in any way so it took me a while to find it but it did work. so just the world map option to leave was gone but this bit of info got me out. Thanks and cheers.

• UbiKobold

@bc_deathrow
    That's great that you were able to leave out of the other door! I will still report this up so the Game team so they can look further into it, but I'm glad we could resolve this in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • EPIKPANDAZZ
    2 posts

The gold door you close? I have nothing appear text wise. It's completed closed and tried holding down different buttons.

Is there another door?

• EPIKPANDAZZ
    2 posts

Have the same issue. Where is the door back to England?

• Awesomemenz
    2 posts

@fire2415 i have the same and the part before i left got corrupted and the last save I had was before i discovered Asgard and i don't know what to do

• iBN__
    10 posts

exactly the same situation for me, play on pc

• emmiebabyblue
    1 posts

Hi,
    I have completed everything in Asgard, exited and then did the next part of the Seer’s quest to go onto the next realm. I accidentally drank the wrong potion and ended up in Asgard again. The eye symbol that allowed me to wake up is missing and I do not want to go back to an earlier save as I will lose 2 hours of gameplay. Please help.

• susam23
    1 posts

Hi, I finished story in the asgard and returned there for ymir stones, but after collecting them I am stuck there because there isn't wake up button anymore, do you have any advice how could I leave Asgard now please? (I couldn't find solution anywhere and I am kinda mad, I don't want to play whole story again.. 😉 and if I try live ubisoft support chat there is still message "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.")

• iBN__
    10 posts

I tried the change graphic settings for me, many time, to higher and lower, i came bakc to my asgard save and back to the golden door, maybe a different (not sure) one and i could leave asgard, however i didnt have the eye button on my map, i hoper it could help you guys.
    Just notice it didnt work for the reda cant talk bug after finish hire viking quest.

Sorry for my english

• dahammer123
    1 posts

there Are many articles on different sites complaining about this, but no fix besides losing hours of save progress.

I completed everything in Asgard the first time I went, completed the quest and woke up like normal. I just completed the quest to collect the items for the new potion and went back to Asgard, however there are no open quests here for me, and the button to switch to go back home is gone. Basically, I am stuck in Asgard with no way to get out unless I load a save from the previous night, since all my auto saves say Asgard.

please tell me there is a fix besides losing everything I did? Console is Xbox one.

• iBN__
    10 posts

@ibn__
    yes it was a different one, you can leave (still dont have the eye mark) if you go on the first golden door, first on your right after the bridge

Suggested Topics