ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SwarleyBrown
    2 posts

@sam1987nr2 thanks, man! That gives me a lot of hope. I guess I’ll set it down for a few days and come back with the approach you suggested.

thanks again!

• m1chelele
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • m1chelele
    2 posts

@ubikobold I have this issue on PC as well and tried to record it - don't mind the lagging, I didn't put any effort into optimizing OBS

The "Wake up" button isn't showing and I cant leave. I am not sure why I even got to Asgard, I thought I was supposed to go to Jotunheim...

• Thatonefirefly
    5 posts

Hi, I am completely stuck in Asgard. I've finished the story for the Asguard area, got 29 of the wealth items and then left to go back to ravensthorpe. Upon getting back I realised I'd only missed 1 wealth so immediately drank the blue elixir and went back for it, but not there is an orange wall to the entrance of the 30th wealth item and I can't find any way to get out of Asgard. I'm 55 hours in and a little annoyed to be honest that this is an issue, since I've already put the game down for a week whilst the Seer's mission was patched in the beginning and now I can no longer play until this is resolved. Not what I expected to pay £70 for, especially considering my berserker pre-order stuff isn't showing up in game either even though it is full installed. Please help because the game is literally unplayable in this state. I've added a photo of how there's no eye for me to leave. Thanks

• Cpt-Tanil
    2 posts

@harmwietfarm i have the same problem and tried everything still same... i dont even want to continue the game

• Cpt-Tanil
    2 posts

So, i've collected all the wealth in Asgard and was able to leave through the gate. Had the conversation with Valka when I came back in England but don't have the quest logo when i go back to Asgard. 

So... I can't get the last wealth. Anyone with the same problem or a fix? I already know that the last quest is called Binding Fate, but can't Do anything....

• mikisykes
    1 posts

Is there a fix for this yet??

• Spear86
    1 posts

@syphen75 I have also encountered the exact same glitch and it bugs out your autosaves as well, luckily I did have a manual save that was only 30 minutes behind my main game.

Seems to be if there is no quest within Asgard wake up is completely gone

• D0n_Antoni0
    1 posts

Found any solution, cos i got the same ?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 438 posts

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue folks.

Is this during the "In Dreams" questline?

Official Response
  • UKPhoenix
    5 posts

First off congratulations on a fantastic looking game and in depth detail to keep players emursed in game.
    My issue is not being able to escape from Asgard. I know the game said supposed power required 90 but thought id take a look even though my power is only 62.and seems because of this I cant close the door and therefore cant wake up.
    How do I gain 8+ levels to escape? Ive spent hours roaming the areas killing anything that moves and at current rate need a solid week to get the 8+ levels (i believe from googling you can close the door at power 70) god forbid if its 90 minimum, i will truly get bored running round doing the same thing over and over for days on end.
    I dont have a previous save before the seer potion, i only have the first that takes me right back to Norway which i dont reallt want to start again.
    Can you not add a fix where the option to leave asgard is available without completing any quests

• Thatonefirefly
    5 posts

I'm completely stuck on this too it's driving me crazy, I'm on ps4 version and is the second game breaking bug I've had so far, my only other previous save is 13 hours back so there's no way I'm doing that so I'm just stuck here, can't even get the 30th tear because of an orange barrier that stops me going on the cave even though I've finished the asgard story.

• n1rvanoa
    9 posts

Have you tried the second golden door, to the right of the bridge.
    Someone posted screenshots in this thread.

• n1rvanoa
    9 posts

@swarleybrown

Cross the bridge, take the smaller second golden door on the right.

Can't believe ubi hasn't pointed this out to players yet.

• n1rvanoa
    9 posts
    • Eye icon does not show up, try this :

Cross the bridge.

Go immediately to the right.

Use smaller golden door.

(And I can't believe Ubi still hasn't pointed this out to players... )

• callipso012
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer undefined
    no way to get out after i misclick on wrong potion 😞

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 438 posts

@n1rvanoa Thanks for sharing this.

Can you confirm if this has helped you @SwarleyBrown

Official Response
  • UKPhoenix
    5 posts

@ukphoenix I thought this was meant to be PLAYER SUPPORT,

WHERE is the support?

• YazX_
    193 posts

@ukphoenix unfortunately this is a bug in Asgard, the eye icon to wake up (which makes you get out) disappears and you are trapped, only way is to load an older save, there is a thread about this issue but it hasn't yet been acknowledged by Ubisoft, you can check the thread here:

cannot leave asgard after finishing asgard questline | Ubisoft Forums

i would suggest you open a ticket on Ubisoft support website, better also to attach your saves so they can resolve the issue.

• UKPhoenix
    5 posts

@yazx_ thanx for a reply.

My issue is that there has never been an EYE, the leaving of asgard all points to 'finishing asgard questline' but I have never finished the quest. I cant close the door for the game to continue and because I cant close the door there is no eye to wake up,
    Also as posted in the original mail, I dont have an early save before asgard other than right back in Norway which I dont really want to do as Ive already spent time in Engalnd and built a settlement to level 3.
    My main question is HOW do i close the door? I am only a power 70 at present

Suggested Topics