Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Reboir24
    2 posts

Find the yellow door near Heimdall's tower. In front of the door you can leave asgard by pressing E button.undefinedundefined

• TG.Marzipanix
    1 posts

Hello, I finished almost all Quests in Asgard except the final fight against fenrir, because the Quest don't show up for me. I thought it was a glitch and left and reentered Asgard, but that made the problem even worse. I can not make the Quest and additionally I can not leave Asgard, because the symbol "Wake up" is not there.I have 30 hours playtime and no save points outside Asgard, so I can not reset to an earlier save file.undefined

• YazX_
    174 posts

@reboir24

tried that, it doesnt let you leave it, its totally locked. did you unlock/complete Jotunheim ??

• DragonH4wk
    2 posts

@vaillorian12 Got the same problem, completed the first part and was forced out of the asgard map, then when i went back without completing the "Going Deeper..." making the 2. potion the eye logo/marker was gone. "I am playing on PC". Don't know what the most effective way to get ubisoft's attention so i liked and commented on your post.

• Granny.s_Tuna
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Dear, please find the video as uploaded and "unlisted" on the following YouTube link:

After picking them plants up in Cent and drinking the potion, Eivor gets stuck in Asgard in a scenario, where he previously left to Jotunheim and already finished the Tears Blessing.

• FedonPV2014
    3 posts

@soenguy same story here. Altough i cant get my last treasure which is the far left island on the map (the arena) The cave entrance is blocked so i can't get and besides that the icon is also disappeared. Loadign an old save will make the icon re appear but i still can't get in the cave
    ]

• FedonPV2014
    3 posts

@ubi-spud same story here. Altough i cant get my last treasure which is the far left island on the map (the arena) The cave entrance is blocked so i can't get and besides that the icon is also disappeared. Loadign an old save will make the icon re appear but i still can't get in the cave

• Stalker2400
    1 posts

I have the same issue, also I couldn't get the last ymir tear on the left island it wouldn't let me go through the cave.

• YazX_
    174 posts

@fedonpv2014 i believe this treasure is part of a quest since there is an arena, i went back to get it, got stuck and couldn't get it LOL, similar to your story, i guess you return to Asgard once you finish Jotunheim and have a battle with the big boss, i didnt read about it to not spoil anything. anyhow loaded an older save and i will not go back to Asgard unless if the game tells me to.

• Zkrizt
    1 posts

I'm too low level to complete the first mission in Asgard but as I explored around a bit first all my autosaves filled up and the last manual save is from hours ago. Please give us an option to leave and give a warning of the level needed to complete the mission.

• Brobitussin
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I have also run into this, and have submitted a ticket with screenshots.

• oscardorner
    1 posts

Same history here, got stucked in the last wealth and the eye of leaving asgard was gone

• DragonH4wk
    2 posts

@stalker2400 You can't get the last tear before you have completed more quests. First you have to compleat "Going Deeper..." quest and som more quest, then you have an encounter on the island and then the cave is accessible.

• aMoistMeatSlap
    1 posts

@reboir24 bump this. It works

• s4me4n
    1 posts

@vaillorian12 have the same issue hope this gets patched

• AssassinLeevi
    1 posts

@vaillorian12 yup, same issue here... i’m not getting the icon for waking up and my last save was before the builder fight... not doing that again. had played about 3hrs after that...

• Fire2415
    1 posts

Hello I’m on the going deeper mission,

i have completed everything in Asgard but there is no “wake up” button, no mission markers ....nothing I’m trapped there my screen just says “try new potion”

• lrdbiz
    1 posts

@reboir24 YES! Thank you!

• Dahmzor
    18 posts

Did you know; by opening your map there is an option to bring up the atlas and select England, Norway or Vinland (if you have been yet). use those if your stuck in Asgard to get back.

• addyg
    4 posts

@vaillorian12 same issue with me, completed the zone, left did a bunch of stuff decided to go back to take some screenshots and now im stuck without a way to leave, and hours of game play between the two saves. This needs to be patched asap as it seems anyone going back in gets stuck...

Suggested Topics