Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 125 Likes/538 Replies/30458 Views
    vizionblind
    4 posts

@rmcmahon876 on their upcoming patches page there is nothing calling out audio fixes. not hopeful

• vizionblind
    4 posts

@nachteulex doesn't look good

• HieromAlex
    33 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer
    nothing to say today ? any news to share ?

• HieromAlex
    33 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer
    what about today ? I think today is going to be a good day. I think today we will finally have a statement

• Shuar
    34 posts

@hieromalex ahmmmmm no!

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Tommorow 8 o'clock central european time would be the best for statement, sun/moon constellation are awesome.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Where is the statement?

• Shuar
    34 posts

@raski0611 School of fish takes a long time to respawn after one is caught. This his the priority of fix type on their list.

• YazX_
    172 posts

let me add my voice to this thread, i finished the game using onboard realtek audio with 5.1 surround speakers setup, the audio was ok and leveled, nothing fancy with the crappy onboard audio.

i got creative AE-5 Plus sound card recently, set encoding to Dts connect, and launched the game, audio levels are all over the place, Npcs voices are too low, background music and sea chanties are too low, evior voice is loud, special effects like when getting skill points and combat finishers are too loud, and so on.

i tried many configurations in creative command software even disabled encoding all together, but nothing helped, its all the same

• Yamatsan
    2 posts

The low audio quality / bitrate also occurs on Xbox Series X with a 5.1 speaker setup. It’s a shame they used low bitrate files for this game. Especially seeing as the environment and music is superb.

• Currywurst120
    7 posts

Please help, @UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer !.. I tried it multiple times but these sounds are so bad, can't play more than 10 minutes... these voice sounds and everything else are so horrible...

• HieromAlex
    33 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer
    I said nothing thursday because there was the launch of the DLC of Immortals... something. and I thought that maybe you were involved.
    I said nothing friday because, I don't know, if you were involved the day before, maybe you still had work to do, or needed some rest.
    I said nothing during the week-end because it's the week-end, and maybe you don't work the week-end.
    but today, today is monday. and so a new week begin. even more than that, a new month begin. and with a new month come new resolutions. there is room for new opportunities, improvements. and so, I think that today can be the statement day

• Shuar
    34 posts

@hieromalex ahmmmm no!

• Yamatsan
    2 posts

Help is not the solution. What we need is someone who actually understands why it is a shame to ship such a beautiful game with low quality audio. The audio quality is something that needs to be addressed in a patch. It concerns the way the game was shipped and is not a fault on our end or setup (even though a small amount of users might think this). And I am not saying this because I am upset about having spent money. Not at all. I am saying this because I am passionate about the franchise and this game in particular. As many of the people in this topic are.

• HieromAlex
    33 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer
    oops. I forget to post a message yesterday. shame on me.
    but you forget to make a statement. so shame on you too.
    let's get back on track. I write my message today, and you get us updated about what's going on concerning the audio quality. yeah let's do that

• Shuar
    34 posts

@hieromalex ahmmmmm no!

• HieromAlex
    33 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer
    I think you don't understand the concept of "community manager", and "community", and "communicate". it's ok, I'm going to try to explain it to you
    when several people, on several platforms, with different settings, encounter an issue, you're suppose to give some feedbacks relative to finding a solution
    especially, especially when you said on december 1 (2 months ago) that you would update us on your investigation
    especially, especially when that said issue exists since the launch of the game almost 3 months ago
    best regards

• CaptainStarPaw
    Original poster 51 posts

@hieromalex Probably best to try and keep this thread civil. I don't want us to go off-topic where we scrutinize how support have been handling the issue. Sure, it feels like we've been left out to dry, but spamming them is just going to turn this thread into a mess. I feel just as disappointed as you. Right now, the best way to raise eyebrows is to notify their support channels and ask for a refund whenever possible. If they choose to avoid the issue, it's their mistake to make. We don't have to buy any more of their games, especially if future games suffer from the same problems.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

All of us already made normal post in a calm or rage way about this issue, they ignored this so far and i think they hope us just to shut up.

Some humor and mocking is all that is left to keep this topic relevant....

Suggested Topics