Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shev1984
    Original poster 10 posts

Good day! I play on PS5. Patch 1.2.2.1. Yesterday, at the 120th hour of the game, I finally gathered resources for the next construction of Ravenstorp. After the questline in Kent, I came to a report to Randwy, on the way I decided to finish building the grain farm. The last extension remained. Completed. The game wrote that the construction was completed, but the sign of interaction remained. And the buffs weren't added. And again you can ask for the same extension for 90 units. That is, 90 units of materials for construction flew away to nowhere. And they are finite, as I understand it. Then I tried to do the same before completing the branch in Kent. And again the same result. That is, you can stand and endlessly finish building this grain farm. Resources will be spent, but no buffs. I ask for help in solving this problem. Does anyone else have such problems?
    Yes, and after the second improvement of the grain farm, the buff remains the same as in the original construction (Armor +3). I just noticed it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    622 posts

@shev1984

If you still have a save from before the time you tried the second upgrade (and definitely before you repeated it) then you should go back to that as it'll save hassle in the long run and it's not very important except for final completion of the game. You're right, Raw Materials end up at zero after the final thing in Ravensthorpe, and that's the issue here. Unless they add in the ability to buy that stuff then it'll be problematic if you've already spent your inventory.

• Shev1984
    Original poster 10 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Unfortunately the game was saved VERY many hours before the problem. And I did an experiment. Got more then 250 raw materials. And tried to max upgrade the grain farm. After three times the game allowed it to be done TWO TIMES more (5 times in total), after which the banner disappeared. At the same time, the bonus still remained at the +3 level.

• SpirantCrayon22
    622 posts

@shev1984

Bummer. Hope it gets sorted out!

• Kormac67
    804 posts

@shev1984 You first build the farm and then you expand it three times.
    Then you are done and the sign post vanishes. You need to expand all three farms (cattle, fowl, grain) three times to reach settlement level 6.
    So everything is fine probably. There are exactly as many raw materials in the game as required.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Shev1984!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when upgrading the grain farm. Would you be able to clarify some additional information for me?

• You mention that you upgraded the grain farm five times in total. Is this correct?
    • Can you let us know if you have completed all of the regions/raids? As @SpirantCrayon22 & @Kormac67 have mentioned, you should be given the exact number of raw materials needed to fully upgrade your grain farm. If you have completed all regions and raids, and are still missing the raw materials needed to complete the settlement upgrades, please let us know exactly how many materials you are missing.
    • If you're able to send us a video which shows you upgrading the grain farm (showing which expansion you are on), and the building not being completed, this will be very helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics