Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mcpershing
    Original poster 5 posts

Ok so first of all I play on PS4 and got the Gold Edition with all DLC's.

After killing Nikolaos (The Wolf of Sparta) I needed to fight against Stentor and I killed him.

Now the two kings wanted me to help Sparta conquer Boeotia. After arriving there I found ... Stentor? Why was he alive there?

Furthermore, I finished the quest and was forced o fight against him (again). After defeating him I got the choice of killing him or not and within half a second he just died?! I didn't even did something. He just died immediatly.

I'm so confused. Why he survived. Why he came back and why he just died (again). Did I miss something or what is going on?

Thanks for explaining me something or inform me of potential bugs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts
    Best Answer

@mcpershing Thanks for the video provided, this is not a known issue.

Can you confirm if you have the latest game update installed? And are you able to proceed in the game, are new quests available?

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

Hey @mcpershing, this is a very odd scenario. Were you able to capture any video clips of this behavior in-game by chance?

Official Response
  • mcpershing
    Original poster 5 posts

Hey @ubi-smash , thank you for the answer. I've only made a video of the end of the fight (right before you have to choose if you let him survive or kill). My theory there would be that he got a little too much fire damage before the cutscene started. But after the scene he did not burn anymore and just died before I could do anything. Should I kinda upload it or something?

But I didn't made a video from the first issue where I killed Nikolaos and Stentor afterwards.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

@mcpershing Hi there! Sorry for the lateness getting back here. Would you be able to provide the clip you were able to capture with the fire damage on Youtube as an unlisted video, I can share this with the team to take a look over this.

Official Response
  • mcpershing
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-smash No problem 🙂 I will try this as soon as I can and let you know about it here.

• Ubi-Keo

@mcpershing Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • mcpershing
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo so, I got this link and hope it works:

• Ubi-Keo
    Best Answer

@mcpershing Thanks for the video provided, this is not a known issue.

Can you confirm if you have the latest game update installed? And are you able to proceed in the game, are new quests available?

Official Response
  • mcpershing
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo indeed. I always use the latest version and all updates.

I also finished the main story by now. I could proceed without problems and got new quests. The only thing missing was my choice since he died 😄

• Ubi-Keo

@mcpershing I'm pleased you were able to finish the main story without any issues and thanks for reporting the issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics