Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hralex1951
    62 posts

This has been fixed with the new Nvidia driver release. No more graphic errors.

• Adrian-11
    800 posts

@hralex1951

Still had some with DX11, but that was just me trying to see if the crashing is getting any better (it doesn't), so I'm back firmly on DX12 which seems to be fine with the latest driver.

• Manimal666
    5 posts

@hralex1951 I have installed the latest driver but I'm unable to play Div2 long enough to verify it has resolved the glitching for me as i keep getting the CTD issues still under investigation by Ubi.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1424 posts

@hralex1951 Glad to hear that this is sorted for you!

@hralex1951 Sorry to hear that the game is crashing for you. This is still being looked into.

Official Response
  • ludo0207
    1 posts

Hi I have a 2070 RTX Super and have the same glitch than you it is almost unplayable. They are some spot where you lose almost completely your vision. I have try to install a older version of the card driver 466.77 and 461.12 whit and without dx12 and the latest version 496.49 and have the same problem. So is there anybody who know what it is happening!!!

Thanks

• tjaeger1973
    1 posts

every geforce driver above version 466.11 makes Div2 unplayable - grafic glitches which come more and more after amoung of time in gameplay.
    10-11-2021 tried version 496,49 - but freezed before I had a change to load the character - so, rolled back to version 466.11 'again'

doesnt seems to be fixed or prioritized
    I dont think, even the the talk about new content, what players come back (isnt playable for geoforce players) amoung of other annoying things (not enough space in loadout, stach ect.)

/Denmark

• Adrian-11
    800 posts

@tjaeger1973

Check this thread, there are some older workaround, but also a real fix that came with the latest nVidia driver.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 781 posts

Hey guys, thanks for your input there.

As it stands, I've had a closer look at it and can confirm that this particular matter is still under review by our development team.

We appreciate your continued patience and as soon as we will have more information to share, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye!

In the meantime, if you haven't already, some player suggested that setting desktop resolution to the same as game's resolution has helped a few players to resolve it, so if you haven't already, give it a go and see if it helps.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics