Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mjcuse
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello,

I have completed 10 royal demands from pigeon coops but the trophy for this will not generated. I read that the 6 for the story count, so then I did four more and no trophy. Then I considered that the story ones may not have actually counted, so I did another 6, it still did not pop. I tried to complete 10 optional objectives but it still did not pop. I haven't seen this reported on the forums yet, so I'd like to report this issue and ask if it can be fixed in a future patch.

Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mjcuse
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@mjcuse I'm sorry to hear that the 'King's Maker' trophy has not unlocked for you. We have not received any other reports of this trophy not unlocking.

I can report it to the development team to investigate, however as we have only received one report it's unlikely that they will be able to reproduce the issue.

Do you play the game on any other platforms or just on PS5?

Official Response
  • BETEPKO
    1 posts

@ubi-keo

Dear,

I have the same problem as @mjcuse on ps4

• mjcuse
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo I Just use the PS5.

That said I was able to get the trophy by loading a save from before starting the DLC and then playing through the DLC to the point where I could do royal demands and then doing the 10 royal demands. Unfortunately I didn't back up the main save so I ended up losing a bunch of progress, but at least this is a last resort fix.

• mjcuse
    Original poster 5 posts

@betepko I just replied to UBI but I was able to get the trophy by loading a preDLC save and playing through the DLC beelining it straight to the Royal Demands. It took some time even when dropping the difficulty to easy but If UBI doesn't have a fix this is a workaround (rough as it is).

• Ubi-Keo

@mjcuse Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to unlock the trophy on a second playthrough.

@BETEPKO I'm sorry to hear that the 'King's Maker' trophy has also not unlocked for you. As I previously mentioned it's unlikely the development team will be able to reproduce this issue as these are the only two reports we have received, however I will still report it to them. It appears that mjcuse was able to unlock the trophy by loading an older save and complete another 10 royal demands. I would suggest manually saving your current save progress and try doing that to see if the trophy unlocks for you.

Official Response
  • koukoum_
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I also have the same bug on PS5

• Ubi-Keo

@koukoum_ I'm sorry to hear that you have also not unlocked the 'King's Maker' trophy.

I have forwarded your account details on to the development team to help with their investigation.

Official Response

Suggested Topics