Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UBee50FT
    Original poster 1 posts

I logged a ticket in Ubisoft support for my game play issue which is that I didn't receive the backfire exotic submachine gun in season 6 after I completed all 100 levels. The game was supposed to reward me the gun after I completed level 55 but it didn't. I have more than 11 message exchanges with the support members and feel like they are just giving me the run around for something I paid for it. Yes, I bought the game expansion and season pass. They suggested me to reboot my xbox, uninstall and reinstall the game plus all the patches, create a new account and try out the game in a new console, take screenshots, scroll through my inventory and stash, take more screenshots, and eventually told me to take as many screenshots as possible for my stash. I followed their instructions and did most of the steps even I kept questioning if any of those would work. I did ask the support to look into my profile and game tag because I believe they should have access to all the data and my game activities. Ubisoft uses the data to catch cheaters as I know. Eventually, I gave up because I felt like they just copied and pasted the scripts instead of helping me. I showed my frustration in the last response and stated that there was not the way how they treat a loyal customer who has been supporting Ubisoft and The Division franchise for more than 5 years. Moreover, some support members obviously don't know the game they are supporting based on their response. They asked me to take a screenshot that has both my game tag and the season reward track at level 55 which is impossible.

Anyways, I was thinking about copying and pasting the entire message thread here next time. The ticket number is 14932191.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 262 posts

UBee50FT Hello! I am sorry to hear that you have not had an update on your ticket with our support team and my apologies for the delayed reply. I do see that there were some screenshots attached to the ticket. Please take a look at the last reply to your ticket and if you are able to provide them with any more screenshots or videos that you have and then let them know to help further look into this for you! Thank you greatly.

Official Response
  • BillyTheSkid71
    6 posts

@ubee50ft I feel your pain man. I'm astounded by two things: (1) the quantity of bugs in a game that's already been released, (2) the extraordinary, "Provide clips or it didn't happen..." sass of the ironically-named support staff.

Personally, I did manage to secure a Backfire from open gameplay but just last week was robbed of all the loot from a main mission because the game recincarnated me outside of the mission map when I died during the boss fight. I lost all the loot from that mission end without ever even seeing what it was, because I couldn't get back into the fight area after reincarnating! The week before that, the sound didn't work properly for most of the week lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics