Best posts made by Acedyn22
Okay here is what we know:
1) Three locations with Odin's Illusionary Rune have been shared.
2) "Odin's Illusionary Rune was used to make the bearer invisible or shape shift, such as the Viking berzerkers who took on the form, strength, and courage of bears in battle" according to a google search.
3) "Originally berserkers developed their own brotherhood of professional l warriors who travelled round and took service with different chiefs. What distinguished them was that they had bears and wolves as totem animals, and clad themselves in their skins. Irrespective of whether it was a bear or a wolf, the warriors believed they were endowed with the spirit of the animal." according from another internet search.
4) " Odin is particularly associated with wolves, ravens, and horses." according to another google search.
5) Thus far, all the runes have been on rock structures.
With all that being said, I tried a few things. I chose to experiment with the symbol located in the southern coastline. I have switched gear attire and weapons: Berserker Gear and Raven Clan Gear. Tried to going berserk (wailing my weapon incessantly) while in having max adrenaline. Used Excalibur and other mythical weapons. Mediation right afterwards, then tried mediating incessantly. I later switched to Noden's Arc and used Incendiary Powder Trap skill and it blacked out the symbol. Long ago I used the explosive arrow with a different bow, there was no explosion and the arrow was just stuck there. Now I did not the chance to try it again with a different bow to see if the result was still the same. I plan on playing again later tonight to search for more Odin's Illusionary Runes.
I worked diligently yesterday. Cooked, smoked meats, and baked my [censored] off for Saint Paddy's Day. Literally from sunrise to the late hours of the evening. I was hoping to take the day easy by playing some AC & munching. This game is giving me such a headache that I want to drink myself
Thank you for your time to put your findings in this thread. I found that the Incendiary Powder Trap with Noden's Arc does not have to be trigged by killing an animal. I found that it only works in close range.
I had previously already killed the bird in the picture, perhaps I killed another bird without knowing and that's how the fire was trigged, I didn't look for a corpse though.
Thanks. I will most definitely will drive into this later tonight/tomorrow and attempt to translate.
I also think it is worth mentioning we might want to take a look at the creation of the runes themselves. Has anyone to a look for a clue in a sacred spring in Asgard or
Jotunheim? In one of the most famous poems of the Poetic Edda, Loddfafnismal, Odin drank from the waters of inspiration at Mimir's Well. I will take a picture of the "Runatal" (Song of the Runes) from the poem. Hopefully this thought leads to a discovery, or at least a clue. I won't be partaking in game play for a couple of days.
Please feel free to post your findings.