Posts made by Allysonflb
Hi, i was trying reply my support ticket but it got closed yesterday so i will post here, maybe this help someone.
I was getting crashes every 20min~1hour long, but after reinstall valhalla and ubi connect in the same hard-drive it got a little better, but the thing that finally stopped my crashes was removing from my PC the Razer Synapse and Chroma SDK program's, in the ubi ticket the support told me to do it, i did kinda skeptical but when i removed and cleanned my registry to wipe any traces, the game never crashed anymore. I was testing this fix since the last 5 days and i'm glad that it worked. In both my PC's my game stopped crashed after doing this and since i have the razer program in both.. i can see that maybe this was the problem after all, so my tip is: If you have razer synapse installed in your pc or the chroma sdk or something along this lines.. Unninstall and see if helps.
Thanks for reaching me out, i already send the files that you required and send a message, because i have two Pc's (desktop and laptop) with this exact same behave, so if you need more data, feel free to ask. Have a nice day.
@carnivalcandle This, i get the same behave using also a rtx 3070.. with the same error in event view.
- Have you been able to complete our basic PC troubleshooting guide? Yes!
- What are your system specs (CPU/GPU)? i5 11400,16gb 3200mhz and RTX 3070.
- Have you been able to play the game without experiencing crashes / freezes before? No, since i bought the game on december 23 i experience multiples and severe crashes, they behave the same way, random and when is happens i get a freeze of 1 second then it crashes to desktop, in event view i get that my display driver crashed and recovered.
- When did these crashes / freezes first occur? Please be as exact as possible. Very random, sometimes when i start a raid, sync in the cities but i get more crashes when i call my horse and ride on it.
- Have you made any recent changes to your system, such as updating your Operating System or installing new software? No, my system is brand new, so no changes. Besides Valhalla is the only game that i have this problem, all others behave just normal.
- Are there any specific triggers for these crashes / freezes? For instance, do they happen when launching the game, or during a loading screen? Calling the horse or starting a raid or sync at cities, i get more crashes when i do this.
My temps playing this game is very very cold: CPU: 54c and GPU: 48c (almost idle) and power comsumption: CPU: 50w and GPU: 68w.
Also i have a AX 860W Platinum from corsair, so power delivery is not the problem.
This random crashes also happen on my gaming laptop:
Playing at low everything
And still crashes with the same error in event view, that the driver crashed and recovered.
I just give up, i will play odyssey for now (bought that one too) because i don't have any problems playing them, when ubi decides to fix this mess, i will try play the game again, it's a shame because the game at this point is 1 year old and still is broken (more now that before i guess), i was tempted to pre-order the ragnarok dlc, but i will wait the fix for this crashes. Why buy something if is already not working, right?
@shomeassassin Do you also get display drivers error in event view? :i
I will try play again with lower settings and bordless mode instead of fullscreen, maybe it helps
If you are experiencing crashes when reaching a sync point while reading a mount, or when entering combat ->
Trying my best to anwser everything
When did you first notice this happening?
Day 24 of december when i bought the game.
Does it persist on the latest update, 1.4.1?
Yes, i haven't tested with older patchs, the game already was updated to 1.4.1 when i bought.
At what point in gameplay does your game crash?
It seems random, sometimes crashes when i open my map, sometimes when i call my horse and sometimes in the middle of a mission like the last time.
Event view gets the follow error:
Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
Windows 10 Pro
860w power supply (Corsair AX 860W)
I don't have any overclock enable.
Resizable Bar is ENABLE.
HAGS is DISABLED.
@duckee89 Open event view > windows logs > system and see if your display driver is crashing when the game crashes.
I'm having the exact same problem, the game just closes without any warning to desktop.
I already tryed:
Run with administrador rights
Disable Ubi overlay
Disable Nvidia overlay
Close all background apps
Updated and Downgrade the video driver.
I'm kinda running out of ideas, right now i'm verifying the game integrity to see if solves..
@allysonflb Even after closing all background apps and ubi overlay the game crashed again when i called my horse.
@longjohn119 I was running the game with the msi afterburner with riva to look the temperature of the card.. Maybe is that? I will try play the game without any background program and overlay off to see if stops.. It's a very weird and random crashes.. sometimes it takes 1~2 hours to occour.
Hi, just reporting that i'm also having crashes.. My game just closes and go to desktop without any error or word nothing it just closes. Looking at events i get this error everytime it crashes "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered", my GPU is stock and don't have any overclock even from factory, in other games works perfectly but i keep getting this random closes in AC Valhalla.
My drivers are the old 472.12, i also tested with 497.29 and also get this random crash.
GPU: RTX 3070
CPU: i5 11400
RAM: 16GB 3200mhz.