Posts made by BlueOnAir
I'm getting [censored] tired of Bugisoft. You guys are completely incapabable of listening to your PAYING customers when they reports YOUR mess, and you don't even care enough to try to do something about it. Like temporarily deleting the cape from the game, the time for the code monkeys working at your studios to figure out how a PC works.
You're a [censored] disgrace as a company, maybe even worse than EA.
Have had this problem for over a week now. Have tried the following with no change:
- Un-equipping/re-equipping my cloaks
- Un-equipping all armor and weapons (as well as traveling between areas while everything is unequipped)
- Hiding my cloak when traveling between Glowecesterscire and another area (on foot/horse/fast travel)
- playing the Vinland arc as normal
- traveling back to Vinland with everything un-equipped. Still shows back up when I return.
- Un-equipping saving and re-loading. (The game just re-equips the cloak that I took off)
- traveled between Norway and England
- continued to progress the story (On “the final kingdom” arc now)
- completed all activities/wealth/mysteries etc. in Glowecesterscire
- Spamming the quick access cloak button after leaving Glowecesterscire and alternating between cloaks
- Hiding and un-equipping my cloak and killing myself.
- Restarting the game
Extremely frustrated that it won’t go away to say the least. Hopefully will be addressed sooner rather than later. All that said, one thing I did notice, that may or may not be significant, *spoilers* I found the body of the woman I chose to kill at the end of the Glowecesterscire arc, who was assisting the town leader in framing Eivor, several days/story arcs later. I found her body laying just randomly in the main town of Glowecesterscire. Thought maybe since her body was there (which is not where the final fight was) the game wasn’t registering that the arc was complete? As I said not sure if it is of any significance, but thought it couldn’t hurt to share.
It shouldn't be because of that, because i've chosed to spare her, and it still happened to me.
I'm in the same boat. It's making me go mental. Completely ruined my immersion in the game. I really hope it's going to get fixed and QUICKLY. I can't stay with this cloak for another minute. So for now i'm forced to just not play the game.