Best posts made by bradleyyo
So I've been having this same problem for months now. I've only been able to get my progress on the timed challenges to record after unlinking and relinking my account from my Playstation, and even then I have to do it several times before it works.
Latest posts made by bradleyyo
@ubi-borealis Hey there. Sorry for the late reply.
So I usually don't unlink/relink my account before playing except on the last night the weekly challenges are available. On that night I unlink/relink until it starts working and I can complete at least a few of the challenges. Sometimes this only takes one or two tries, and sometimes it doesn't work at all even after dozens of tries.
Also, I looked at the only other Ubisoft game I have that tracks challenges: Watch_Dogs Legion. On that game all aspects of Connect (weekly challenges, stats, etc.) tracked my progress without having to unlink/relink my account.
Hi. So Ubisoft Connect isn't tracking any of my progress on my AC Valhalla game on my PS5. Not timed challenges, stats, core challenges, nothing. I am also having that delay that Enkidu98 was having but that is new, while this issue with Connect has been happening for about a year. I talked about this issue with someone in a separate thread but I haven't heard anything back in a long while so I thought I would post about it again.
- Here is a video of me doing various actions in the game and Connect not updating: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hCm2O0f3XAYSXBfn--eZDNGDViaFijao/view?usp=sharing
- Sometimes I am able to get it to start working by unlinking my Playstation account via my PC and then logging back on when I start the game back up. If that trick doesn't work I close the game and try again. Sometimes it starts tracking after 1 try and sometimes it won't work after 50 tries.
- Side note that is relevant to right now: the delay issue is preventing me from knowing if this trick worked or not, so don't know if one of my tries will give me the Crescent Sun reward after the delay.
- I'm pretty sure Connect is also not working for my Immortal: Fenyx Rising game.
- I have gone through the troubleshooting suggestions before and they didn't work. I have a wired connection and tests of my connection consistently return high download and upload speeds. I have even tried it on someone else's internet and gotten the same results. This is not a problem with my internet.
@ubi-mushy I also have not received the tattoo yet.
@ichaospaladin I just tried to complete it. It wasn't fixed.
@bielik01 Thanks for letting me know. Do you know who is taking care of Assassin's Creed Valhalla issues right now?
@ubi-borealis Hey Borealis. It has been a few weeks since I sent you the link to that video. I hadn't heard back from you yet so I wanted to confirm that you had gotten it and that it contained all the information you needed.
I've got the same problem.
@ubi-borealis Hey I recorded me doing various tasks and challenges and them not updating. I apologize if the video quality isn't too good but you should be able to tell what is happening. Let me know if you need anything else.
@ubi-woofer No, the core statistics are not tracking correctly either.
@ubi-theberry Its not really accurate to say there are time periods when the tracking stops. That implies that it works most of the time and only goes down for a few hours, or that it stops tracking in the middle of a play session, which isn't what's happening. Its more like the tracking doesn't start when I log in automatically and only starts some of the time when I log in manually.
Its kind of like there's a switch that turns the tracking on and off and it is supposed to flip on when I start the game and off when I shut off the game. For me, that switch isn't getting flipped on when I start the game with my account already linked and only starts occasionally when I unlink and then relink my account. It switches off fine when I close the game, but starting back up takes some effort. Does that make sense?