Posts made by britt4291
so my game keeps kicking me off online mode so I can see the locations of the opals but when I go to them, nothing is there. Is there a way to fix this? or at least check whether I'm in online mode? My internet works just fine so I'm not quite sure why i keep getting kicked. I'd like to actually be able to collect opals.
I'm trying to find a way to actually report the glitches and bugs to Ubisoft that my game is having that I do not see in the forums. How do I go about doing that?
Some of the issues I'm having:
- Cola the zealot's location in grantebridge has disappeared and I can no longer find or kill them when previously i had them on my map.
- I can not get reindeers to drop antlers for the first side quest in Rygjafylke
- the flying paper in Ledecestre that gives the Skraelingi or scralinga head scheme located on a roof of a house on the north side of town is glitched and just doesn't appear at all or appears in its location but will not start its path nor is collectable.
- i have yet to find any fabric or titanium and am pretty far in the game so I am unable to upgrade my rations or quivers not to mention the nickel and tungsten to upgrade my weapons.
- Asgard world events are all glitched and no one is there to help me start or complete them. For example: (flyting south off the main area of asgard has the symbol but no actual person there to flyt with.)
And honestly, the whole side quests and world events not showing up in your quest menu is so incredibly frustrating and annoying. I can't remember all of them at the same time.