Posts made by CainStar
So when you are selling your resources to a merchant you have only two option, to sell a single piece or all of said resourse. Now some of the banditos operation require resources so I don't want to sell all of my said(metal) resource, so all I have left is selling A SINGLE PIECE of resource.......you just try click that sell button for 400 times I kid you NOT. Not to mention the your screen will be spammed 400 times with 3 yaran pesos, 3 yaran pesos, 3 yaran pesos. So please give us an option to pick the amount we want to sell.
7.Torch drop action needs to be "hold button action" just like in Odyssey so you don't drop the torch everytime you loot.
8.Why is the axe throw, in chained assassination, not treat as assassination action since the target of the chained attack doesn't get looted, if you have the skill which autoloots melee and assassination victims.
9.Chained assassination action needs to happen even if you are spotted while doing the initial assassination attack otherwise it is pretty useless skill.
I have played every AC game to date, and I must say that that Valhalla, now that I have 31h in, is quite a disappointment. How is it possible to go backwards gameplay wise in so many ways?
- Why doesn't Odin Sight show lootable objects, just like in Origins and Odyssey? Maybe this was just a gameplay decision but I can't honestly can't see why.
- How is it that the Predator Shot, which worked insanely well in Origins and Odyssey, now is practically broken. When you shoot the arrow it takes a second, or two, for the actual "flight controls" to work, meaning that at start of the flight the arrow turns, but the camera doesn't follow movement, which makes hitting small targets HARD.
- The combat "targeting" is REALLY REALLY bad. More than once, and this really a problem when fighting difficult enemies, Eivor leaps/attacks in to completely "wrong" direction of where he was last attacking, and this gotten me killed numerous times.
- What good is the skill where the raven picks up the loot, when you use ranged weapon, if it doesn't also bring back the arrow? Seriously it defeats the point of the whole skill as you still need go and pick up the arrow since they don't grow on trees(pun intended) in Valhalla.
- It seems that climbing up has been slowed down. Seriously it's not like AC games are about moving ALOT in vertical manner at all.
- And why oh why is running a TOGGLE action in Valhalla, instead of just like in every other AC game a HOLD action. Why is there no option to change that since I like to, as I am sure many others do too, to make running and climbing button the same. Now Eivor is contantly switching between running and walking.
Then there are the "I am a superman" bugs, in which Eivor is launched in the air several feet, which I didn't run into in Origins or Odyssey not once.
I also found a bug which prevented me from using the "Explosive Corpse" skill, but I was able to solve it. The solution just simply showed how little Ubisoft devs actual test their games.
And an engine bug which I believe is still present in Valhalla, atleast last time was delt with the issue/researched about it, is the Aspect Ratio bug. In which you get black bars top and bottom of your screen. I believe this bug appeared in Odyssey, but not in Origin(I could be wrong), since I experienced it myself, and Ubisoft could not even fix or help me with it. They just stringed me along for 6 months with their "support". Luckily I was able "resolve" the issue by myself.
Now the actual bugs aside I was wondering could the gameplay issues be resolved/improved upon? I mean it can't be that hard to "just copy", I know actual "just copy&paste" isn't possible, but something along lines of copying gameplay settings from Odyssey to Valhalla.