Best posts made by carshop22
Instead of the fnd/enemies spawning out of nowhere they should be spawning more realistic out of troop transports (like helicopters, truck's and parachuting outta planes ect.) And have FND/enemies patrolling in at least groups of 3 to 5+ soldiers!?
Increase the damage you give and receive, including to vehicles!
Please listen ubi you're our only hope!
The ammo type damage needs to be tweaked or made optional because i find the enemies too bullet spongy...
And the lower tier weapons should be able to be leveled up (with resources) so you can apply more attachments, and I feel like there could've been more attachments and mods for more of the guns!? (Like the FAL)
@markaccus I'd like the FND to rise up and try to retake control... FC5 could've been better if that had happened with the Peggies!?
@akira1364 the fnd should just re-attack everything, all out war could've been fun?!
Should there be something where yara gets attacked and invaded by a private army (like black tusk from divisions 2) and attack the outposts/checkpoints and you then also have to build defenses and allocate guerillas (los banditos) to defend the outposts!?
The private army could of been hired by Castillo with viviro secrets or something major like that!?
The private army could also have warships, cargo ships and other asortments military vehicles!?
Latest posts made by carshop22
I really would love and wish to see this Game evolve into a single player/co-op version of battlefield or call of duty... they put little to no efforts into making any good worthwhile single player games anymore!? (Which i and i believe many others do prefer!)
Instead of moving onto the next Farcry game why not perfect and experiment with whats already out? I have given many good suggestions and ideas of how Farcry6 can be improved, enhanced and bettered in various ways!
By tweaking/updating gameplay and adding more content to the game.
Gameplay and content:
- The ability to go prone
- 3rd person vehicle driving
- Training manuals for permanent player skills (like dual wield pistols, grenade takedowns and using ARs or SMGs on horseback
- Additional bullet types (like hollow point and/or 50 cal rounds ect)
- Separate the weapon/ equipment wheel and add a equipment/guerrilla support wheel, that has the Fishing rod, repair torch and flashlight for equipment and ammo supply drop, call in backup, artillery strike and ride delivery for gurrilla support to assist and help the player
- Human amigos that level up while assisting and fighting alongside the player
- Melee attack and weapon choice, the option to choose lethal or non-lethal tackdowns and choose what your melee attack is (gun bashing or with melee weapon) and with what weapon (e.g. hands, combat knives, batons or swords)
- More military vehicles like light armour, attack helicopters and troop carry and deployers (APCs, tandem rotor helis, paratrooper planes and infantry ramp drop ships/boats etc)
- Ability to upgrade, modify and customise weapons, clothes and vehicles more (like less MG recoil for the personal ride and customise/upgradable tank and attack heli personal vehicles)
- More animal amigos and supremos (like deployable MG or Mortar and with the ability to reload already placed MGs/Mortars multiple times)
- More weapons and attachments (e.g. glow iron sights, bipods and mag/reload options (e.g. fast mag reload, drum mag and slow reload for more weapon dmg))
- A dlc where Yara gets invaded/attacked by an unknown private army after main story completion and there is a series of attack and defence missions, operations and activities, where you have to battle for control of Yara at checkpoints, military targets and strongholds (you have to choose which places you want to defend more by spending/assigning gurrillas and resources)
I believe it could have been with a few more additions/improvements to the game. (And still can be improved)
Gameplay: the ability to go prone while on foot, 3rd person vehicle driving and having a human amigo to assist you in combat by, providing ammo when requested (thru the chat wheel!?), reviving the player when downed (atleast 1× unless upgraded) and assisting the player while driving (by driving for you or manning the vehicle turret).
@ubisoft Farcry 6 can still be improved upon and made greater... all you gotta do is listen to your buyers and passionate fans!
Things that will make the game fun and bring players back: adding a DLC or update where yara gets re-attacked/invaded by a private army (from the air and sea) and their are continuous attack and defence missions/battles throughout the islands of Yara.
You the player would also need to gather resources, ammunition, people and weapons (in various ways) and assign them to which check points, outposts and strongholds you want to defend more (which could be the difference in keeping or losing those points of control).
Adding more weapons (melee and ranged), vehicles, modifications (for weapons, armour and vehicles) and more ammo types will make the game more fun and enjoyable!
More amigos (animal and human) could also make the game more fun to play again, having a human amigo drive while you're on the turret (or vise versa) will improve the game too... as well as being able control vehicles in 3rd person.
Having enemies spawn out of land, sea and air vehicles would make more sense than them appearing out of thin air.
These improvements will bring back old or new gamers and fans who also may be willing to spend money for these additions and improvements!?!
Thank you Ubisoft, i hope you read and hear me.
More bullet types, outposts get re-attacked (attack and defend) type activities or missions (set up defenses and hold up against waves of enemies) and more customization options for Vehicles, weapons and character. These things may bring back the player base and win back loyal fans and customers!?
I feel like Ubisoft could become good again if they remade some of their past great games...
- A new Driver game using some of the mechanics and cars from their other car games (like the crew)
- A new brothers in arms game
- A police story game where you start off and play as a new police recruit and have to gain experience and rank up through police ranks