Best posts made by Darkshot_47
Latest posts made by Darkshot_47
@ubi-keo Greetings! I'm attaching the video link. There's a short video + my sound settings visible in that.
Video link :
England @ : 0:00
Norway @ : 3:05
Vinland @ : 6:10
Sound settings visible @ : 1:34 & 5:03
- I'm playing on PC
- Issue occurred since I've started playing the game (since mid or January 2021)
- Yes, I have the latest update installed. Still makes no difference
- My audio output settings are :
Master vol = 80%
Music vol = 100%
Dialogue boost = Off
Audio dynamic range = Full
Music frequency = High
Collision sound = Off
Started to play this game again after 2 months (because of Music / Soundtrack issue I had gave up). Now updated the game & game is crashing every 10 - 15 minutes. This never happened before.
- My GPU drivers are up to date.
- CPU & GPU temp are normal
- My system meets Minimum & Recommended specs
Music is very rare. Barely heard around 5 soundtracks in my 60 hours of gameplay. Whether it's exploration, combat or cutscene.. It feels bland
(Yes, I have "Music frequency" set to "High" in options. Makes no difference at all)
Regular music I get : Menu(only at start), loading screen, skill upgrade tab, raid, Animus anomalies.
(About 2 exploration soundtracks rarely play, In England & Asgard, but they fade out quickly)