Best posts made by dgeynisman
Latest posts made by dgeynisman
@ubikobold Hi, thank you for your reply. Apart from the gameplay recording, is there anything else you might need to troubleshoot the issue? I can spare an hour collecting whatever you need for troubleshooting. I play the PC version, and the game used to work fine before the patch 1.0.4, but now I get constant frame drops, I tried:
- Verifying game files
- Installing the game to another SSD disk
- Re-installing the latest GeForce driver 457.50
- Updating Windows 10 to 20H2, installing all updates
- Setting the graphics card settings to default
- Setting the graphics settings to default
- Doing a "clean" Windows boot
- Playing with keyboard/mouse instead of a controller (Xbox One controller via Bluetooth sometimes causes some imput lags).
I also checked other games, including Ubisoft's Far Cry 5, they all run flawlessly, but not Valhalla Tonight, I will install the new graphics driver 457.50 and record a video. However, I am totally sure that the problem is not in my PC, and please let me know what information might help your team to investigate this issue. Thank you in advance.