Posts made by dignite_
Even though the release version was really buggy it still had much fewer issues than the game has now. I literally cannot play 30 minutes without some game-breaking bug appearing.
- Performance is horrendous since December patch and no one bothers to fix it. ( FPS cut by half, even more in cities )
- Lincolnshire questline is impossible to complete.
- Map markers do not clear properly.
- NPC's during sieges just stand around.
- Can't interact with pretty much anyone in the settlement.
- Walking speed is always set to slowest.
- A lot of graphical artifacts, especially in dark areas
- Fish do not spawn, making some activities impossible to complete
- Minimum amount of arrows even with an upgraded quiver.
These are just some issues, I could just go on and on and on. You're just further breaking the game instead of fixing it.
It's been more than a month and I cannot use a product that I've paid for. I wonder when video game companies will start being held accountable for such things. Because right now no one and nothing is holding them accountable. They get your money and just don't give a flyer anymore.
1060 6GB / i5 7500 / 16GB RAM. FPS tanked from 60-50 to 30-ish. GPU looks capped at around 75-80%, while CPU is sitting at 50%. It's fine in main menu and then for the first part of first loading screen. But then somewhere halfway through loading screen CPU/GPU usage just drops.