Posts made by Dragonbane1972
I am severely disappointed with this games update today because it has caused other problems in the game. Here are the ones i have personally witnessed.
- Before doing the jotunheim quest for the caldron i had 30 arrows, but after doing the quest, i noticed my bow only allowed me to have 12 arrows. For the record I did NOT change my bow or anything on it.
- After the quest i was given 2 skill points to use for the new skills that are new in the game. But after putting those skills on, it took my arrow count down to 5 arrows max. So i reloaded an older save and redid the quest again. This time i could keep my arrow count, but i can no longer put the 2 skill points to the new skills... instead it makes the new skills ungettable. so i reloaded a 3rd time before the quest... Now i get a mastery point instead of the skill points. Also the skill tree additions are STILL inaccessible.
So lets recap the new problems before i mention the other problems:
- Doing cauldron quest took away my arrow capacity
- redoing quest made the new skill tree additions ungettable
- redoing quest again only gave mastery point
It seems like to me this update has caused new problems in the forms of taking things away, making items disappear such as the previously mention skilled tree new addition and changes what you get after reloading and completing the cauldron quest.
Now for the bayek outfit problem. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the update or anything. but when i saw on the ubisoft website that bayeks outfit was free by going to https://ubi.li/happyholidays website, i went immediately to that site. Of course on the original page (not the website listed above) it says you have to register first on that site. But when i go that page it only loads up something about another ubisoft game... Nothing about the outfit or how to claim it... It didnt even give me the option to register for the free bayek gift. It seems even the ubisoft site is having issues as well as the game is.
Some one needs to seriously get their things working. because this is getting old quick. From day 1 Valhalla has been plagued with issues and now when those issues are fixed. New issues appear... It is driving me not to play this game until this game is fixed and in good working order. No other game has had the issues that this game has. Dont get me wrong i love the Valhalla game, but when things start messing up for no good reason, it can drive any gamers mood to decline or become angry or upset.
But my beef is mostly with the ingame stuff happening thats causing problems. It is seriously making me NOT want to play this game until this crap is fixed. Because todays update may have fixed other problems... But it caused new ones as well.
I am trying to get my settlement to level 6. But i have noticed 3 things wrong with upgrading it... well in my game that is... Please see the issues below.
1st issue: when i upgrade a section of my settlement, it doesnt really upgrade. like for example when i upgraded my fish area... it really didnt show any thing new... and when i went back to the upgrade sign for the fish farm to upgrade it, it says the same amount of materials and supplies that i just applied to it, is needed.
2nd issue. when i upgrade a section of my settlement, it only gives me a sliver of progress towards it... i am currently level 5 and a half on my settlement... And like stated above i only get a sliver of progress. and i have only one raid place left on my map to do.... is there another way to get materials besides raiding? because currently it doesnt seem like i will get it upgraded fully.
3rd issue: where can i find more monasterys to raid for the materials.. because i am severely needing them..
One other note to add in... when i go to the upgrade sign, it just says build... it does NOT say Upgrade...
is it supposed to say build or upgrade... because if its supposed to say upgrade...then i am totally screwed... because mine only saves build..