Best posts made by ecocrash
Latest posts made by ecocrash
as above, when i click on the icon in ubi connect to take me to the page so i can link accounts with Prime, it doesn't open
I can't seem to be able to open prime gaming either
Not for me, try that, doing vsnc
it is literally crashing every time, within couple of minutes since last patch, worse than pre patch.
I bought it in the Ubi sale and can say it is unplayable for me, no ther game is crashing like this, inc none in Ubi stable, FC 5, etc.
I have decent specs
- Have you been able to complete our basic PC troubleshooting guide? These steps help to tackle a number of common causes behind crashes / freezes and provide us with a basis for further investigation. Yes, all of them
- What are your system specs (CPU/GPU)? ryzen 3600, rtx 2070, 16gb 3200 ddr4, game on NVME, win 10
- Have you been able to play the game without experiencing crashes / freezes before? only had it ten days , but more crashes since lastest patch
- When did these crashes / freezes first occur? Please be as exact as possible. Every time start playing gameave you made any recent changes to your system, such as updating your Operating System or installing new software? NO
- Are there any specific triggers for these crashes / freezes? For instance, do they happen when launching the game, or during a loading screen? None that I can tell. They occur at random locations during random actions and times using various presets and custom graphical settings.
As above, bought the game in the sale, but it has been unplayble for me, it crashed withing say 5 minutes of gameplay, re-installed it, played for a bit, but since new patch 1.5.2, not a chance
I have had some issues with other Ubisoft games, but not as much as this
Game on SSD
Update, why is my post been showing on Mario page, not Valhalla!
Looked fwd to trying the demo, decent amount of time, installed all 100 plus gb of it, played it till got to first fishing village, crashed, crashed and kept crashing,l verified and repaired it, then it just went to back to 'locate game, did that, had to repair it again, then same. didnt have time to reinstall, So, never really got to see much of the game, the start in the city, was great, but thats it. Seems to have insane system requirements for high settings, its not such a looker