Best posts made by endevoro
Latest posts made by endevoro
- yes I have completed your basic PC troubleshooting guide, no it didn't solve the problem
- I run a AMD Radeon RX6600 XT, Ryzen 5 3600X and 32 GB of ram
- I always had crashes since I bought this game in October , sometimes more frequently (even 5 minutes into the game), other times could play for hours
- No I haven't changed my Operating System nor installed a new software
- There is no specific trigger for what I can notice, I could pause the game and after a bit it would crash, play river raids, free roam, play warlock, doing quest, changing inventory, fast travel, fighting, talking to npcs. It happened for each of these things. Simply playing the game makes it crash.
- the only thing that solved it temporarily was canceling all the cache files in the documents folder of acvalhalla. Before I would crash after just 5 minutes every time, then after doing this I played for 5 hours straight, then crashes started to reappear again and now even eliminating cache files does not solve my problem.
Now as you all, I experienced CTD since I bought this game a month ago, multiple tickets, every possible suggestion but no result. So I left my game and decided to try one time per week and today after another ctd I tried something that for me worked, I have no idea if this is the solution or if it will work for someone else but better then nothing and worth a try. I simply canceled whatever was inside the "cache" folder and the "file_cache" folder. You can find them on "this PC" "documents" "ACValhalla". Then restarted the PC and now I have played for 4 consecutive hours, before I was experiencing crashes after 5 minutes.
I am having the same problems, generally it simply freezes for half of a second, then black screen then it goes right back to the desktop. This happens every time after about 10 or 15 minutes of gameplay. I am quite [censored] off since I spent quite the amount for this game and also I just got a new GPU so I could play it properly and then this is the result. Frustrating...