Best posts made by Ferenczinho
Latest posts made by Ferenczinho
Well damn me, it worked somehow.
This is what i did
- I started the PS 4 Version of the Game ( on the PS 5 of course )
- Went on doing 1 Side Mission, when i finished the Mission it saves automaticly
- I then saved Manually also to be sure
- Went back to the Main Menu of the Game and looked at the options, where it saves the Game (Load Saves)
- There was my newest saved Game with a Cloud Symbol on the right side
- Uploaded only that 1 File with the Cloud Symbol to the PSN Cloud aswell ( but i dondt think you need that ) - i did it anyway
- Went back to the PS 5 Version of the Game - to Load Game and yes indeed the 1 File with the Cloud Symbol was there and i could open it and play on where i left
So yeah, thanks to the answers in here, have a nice Christmas you all.
Hey, i did everything, i uploaded the files from the ps 4 to the cloud and then downloaded the files on the PS 5, i got them, but they only appear on the PS 4 Version of the Game, when you go in the PS 5 options or Cloud options, you cannot download the PS 4 saved files, only the PS 5 files appear in there, with the progress of 1 %.
I have like 21 % on the PS 4 done.
There are 2 different Folders to choose, PS 4 Games and PS 5 Games.
I cannot transfer the PS 4 files to the PS 5 game. Thats really confusing
So hey guys, my last hope is to find some answers in here.
Here my situation -
I bought the PS 4 Version of the game, played like for 60 hours, now i got a PS 5 in my handy, i downloaded the PS 5 Version, when i start the PS 5 Version, i cannot open my PS 4 saves, to continue to play.
If i start the PS 4 Version, there i can find every save, no problem.
I tried with the PSN Cloud file, still no result.
Can i play my files on the PS 5 Version ? Its so confusing,
Please someone help me