Posts made by FightinTexasAg
- Are you playing online or offline? Online? I'm connected to the ubisoft servers and internet
- If you are offline, are the saves back when playing online? See above
- Does this only happen when changing the gear on your Jomsviking? Or has it happened after other activities? Only seems to happen when changing the gear on the Jomsviking
- Can you quit the game fully and click "continue" instead of "load" to resume progress? I can exit and continue, but my previous game data still says corrupted
- Do you usually rely on Manual Saves or Autosaves? Manual usually
- Have you encountered any crashes in-game that has caused your save to become corrupted? No
- How many save files are showing as DATA CORRUPT in the load menu? I only keep 1 manual save file and it shows corrupted, and when it corrupts it disables auto save. I have to restart the game from a previous uncorrupted save to not get the corrupted save
This is on ps5. Video of bug:
I'm currently having an issue where I get a notification that my game cannot save and that my current save file is corrupt. I am able to close the game and start from a previous auto save that is not corrupt.
I have noticed that I can play 99.9% game and save without issues, but for some reason after changing the gear on my Jomsviking is what seems to corrupt my file. I thought it might be an issue that I put DLC gear on him, but I tried base game armor too and it still gave me the error when trying to save.
When I’m shopping in trading stores there used to be 6 slots to purchase runes, 5 regular runes and a diamond. When I would level up, the store would update with new inventory. Now every time I level up everything will restock, but only 5 runes will show up instead of 6. I get options for 4 regular runes and a diamond, one regular rune is missing.
ive tried buying all the runes then leveling up, I’ve tried closing and restarting, but it stays the same