Posts made by GalCapone
- On the initial launch of AC Valhalla for the past 2 weeks, the Ubisoft Connect app gives me a message that some files are missing or moved when I try to play AC valhalla.
- I look in the file directory and I notice that ACValhalla.exe is missing.
- I verify files, Ubisoft connect app notices that files are missing and wants to repair the game.
- Files get verified and the app downloads the missing files, and then the download fails at the very last piece.
- I try to re-start downlaad, and it will not work.
- The only way for the work to launch is for me to re-install the entire game.
That would be fine only for that, on every boot of my PC, when I try to play Valhalla, the .exe file is again missing.
Re-installing the Ubisoft Connect app has not resolved the issue.
(contains possible spoilers)
Having a similar issue.
Using AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
GTX 1080 8GB
16BG DDR4 Ram
Nvidia Driver 460.89
Windows 10 64 BIT
Only back playing it yesterday since cyberpunk released.
And it first started when I loaded back into Vinland. I was inside Gorm's camp when my fps dropped from 55-60 down to 8-12 fps.
Then trying to get bearings, when I ran far enough from the camp, it jumped back up to 55-60.
The second instance was back at camp at the Yule festivities while doing one of the brawling mini-games. fps dropped down between 9-25.
Movie out of the brawling ring, towards the archery mini-game and it jumped back up to normal.
Then the third was when I went inside the great hall to update Randvi. As she updated the alliance map and moved the raven piece onto Vinland, again my fps dropped down to 9-14 and stayed like that until I moved out of camp completely.
Even in the pause menu, my fps was stuck on 14 and never moved.
Could not replicate the problems inside my benchmark, every was as normal relative to my hardware.