Best posts made by GrimBaron
Latest posts made by GrimBaron
After patchign, the Berserker Armor has reset yet again.
It happens every so often after and update of AC.
My inventory keeps telling me it's "new", even though I pre-ordered the game...
ALSO I still have a double hunter armor.
One Hunter Armor is upgraded, the other is not. If I hover the mouse over the "new" one, it downgrades the other!
It's been multiple patches where "doubles" are being removed... please, fix it!!!
this bug is related to this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86159/bug-item-doubles-in-inventory-degrading-their-copies
The end result is the same, but the circumstances are different.
This time, I have logged in the game, loaded and as soon as I spawned, an in-game pop-up told me my DLC items were ready.
These items, I was already given when I started, and some of them I had already upgraded. Now, just like in-game doubles, they have been downgraded, the only differences, is that I do not have doubles of these items.
This is starting to get frustrating as:
- leveling up DLC items becomes worthless, as there is chance they'll get randomly re-accredited and downgraded (and materials spent is lost)
- builds with these items in them become basically uplayable in higher level areas (since they may turn back to lv.1)
- the materials used to upgrade them (like Titanium) are not that easy to gather, and since i have already collected basically everything and finished the story, I have to either purchase them - and they dont restock - or get lucky killing random stuff
In my Inventory, in Chest Armors i have 2 copies of the same items, being:
- 2 Hunter Armor Chest pieces
- 2 Gallogach Armor Chest pieces
The second Hunter Armor piece spawned after loading a save file after meeting Halfdan. Since it spawned Tier 2, whenever I pass the mouse over it, it degrades my Tier 3 Hunter Armor.
The second Gallogach Armor spawned randomly during a castle siege.
Now the issue I have is: have I been granted the wrong the Item from those quests, or are they just a bug?
I am trying my best to not look for any solution online, as I want to play this "blindly"