Best posts made by guest-Lq0d1T2I
Latest posts made by guest-Lq0d1T2I
PS4, updated to 1.5.1, same problems...
- I actually laughed during the intro talk because I thought it was a joke because they were talking about having started decorating while we were standing in the middle of an empty clearing with a couple of sticks piled together
- can't collect the last high floating egg basket
- can't talk to Ake after lighting the fires
- no way to find the bear or whatever is supposed to happen next for the May queen
- no spinning targets to shoot and no way to get out of it other than restarting the whole game after trying to begin the archery challenge
- Norvid wanders around and when talking to him the shop options for the opals (that I would very much like to buy) show up and the intro tokens that are not enough to buy anything are there but the visuals just show the creek or empty festival grounds while we're talking and there's no functioning way to get more tokens to buy anything
- any other challenges, drinking? fighting? whatever is supposed to be there isn't, just empty dirt field with a couple of floating egg baskets
- a couple spots around the settlement (like next to Reda's tent) have what looks like should be the base of a decoration but just ends up looking like a weird patch of color on the ground
- no butterflies, etc.
If I reload something from before April 21st then I lose a ton of hours including the entire new Hildiran mastery challenge arc and that seems like a really bad "solution" to this bug. Is there any chance this is actually going to be a patch or something implemented with enough time to play and enjoy the festival or am I going to have to pick between that and losing many many hours of game play?
(P.S. haven't complained about it before since I hate posting in things like this, but I'm still [censored] to have to spend an extra $40 on top of my supposedly all DLC included gold edition to play Ragnarok just to listen to my boat crew still call me Eivor, etc.)