Best posts made by guest-zGqI370M
Hey guys and Ubisoft Team,
I'm a huge fan of AC: Valhalla and AC in general, but i'll be honest with you.
After spending hundreds of dollars in your games, i gathered some notes about some very displeasing facts:
- AC: Valhalla has a great story but it looks like you were rushed to end it
- Season Pass with the mission legend of beowulf is 100% DISAPPOINTING. Guys, i've paid 40 euros for this, it's like 15 euros less than the original game. I mean, it's like you don't respect our hard working money and respect we have for Ubisoft. The total mission is like 1.30 hour and costs a lot of money.
- About the Bugs: I have one question: Don't you play the game before releasing it? I mean come on guys, simple quality check.
- There are a lot of copy-paste from Witcher 3, like Ivaldi the dward, in Witcher 3 is Vivaldi the dwarf and many other. If you're to copy Witcher 3, do it properly then guys.
- A good game relies on the feedback of your costumers. We want Assasin's Creed. We want EZIO. WE WANT ASSASINOS.
- Please, Ubisoft, i'm a huge gamer from the day of my birth. The best AC you will ever make it will be a combo of the philosophy of 1,2,3, the ships of Black Flag, the fighting style of Odyssey and brutality of valhalla.