Best posts made by Higira
Latest posts made by Higira
@ongeburz The AI is indeed terrible. When a group of soldiers noticed me... 3 of them tried to hit me. While the last one just stood there. I killed the 3 and the last one just kept staring at me, and not moving. LOL
- The MAP is off you can barely see the tinny the blue and yellow lights (smaller objectives) - I mean.. i find this fair. It shows the difference in importance of you wanting to get it or not.
- Loot sometimes appears only 15 -30 seconds after the NPC died - i noticed it needs to wait after the body becomes a ragdoll then the loot spawns.
- Odyssey had the camp alarms, which made a bit interesting ... now we got nothing of this sorts. - you actually do get them, but you dont see them often.
- And even at 4k the aging of the engine is showing. - this was not meant to be next gen.. so, your expectations should be tapered.
- The world quest feel cheap, I miss the side missions from odyssey even that they were repetitive it came me something to do while exploring - i disagree, i really like this world event system. Odyssey had way too much crap to do making it very annoying. In general the side quests warent even any good.
- The loot feels off, opening a chest at a camp doesn't feel fun 99% of the time it's ingots. - i think they did this on purpose. They made it so gear is more unique due to people complaining there was too much loot in odyssey. I think they need to make more though, just not as much as odyssey.
- Personally I find Valhalla is 3 steps backwards compared to Odyssey or origin. Norway while it is cold and etc. just feels empty and soulless. The previous 2 games had a lot more to offer exploration wise. - I think the combat system is far superior than odyssey and origins. Story wise, origins is still better. Odyssey is still trash. Just my opinion though.