Best posts made by Iami_7
Latest posts made by Iami_7
I have managed to find the reason: The Iron Towers customer requirement was set higher than the actual number of tourists in the city. This then caused a downward spiral whereby the restaurants started losing customers, which reduced the satisafction for tourists which resulted in fewer customers and so on. Setting the Iron Towers required tourists lower (i.e. a number where the city as sufficient tourists) and the downward spiral is interrupted and the issue is resolved.
As far as I remember this did not use to be the case pre update 13.
I booted up my game after the recent update today and I noticed something that I believe might be a bug in relation to restaurants/cafes/bars not getting customers.
- Booting up my save game. All my restaurants are at 100% but start losing customers ending up at 0 customers and 0%.
- They are still getting ressources from the warehouse
- They are in range of filled hotels.
- They remain at 0% and dont budge anymore
- This persist if I rebuilt restaurants or build them in other places.
Video available here: https://imgur.com/a/L4twXaM
I can replicate this with pretty much any of my save games. As soon as I load a game, the tourist numbers start dropping.
Maybe I am just completely missing something super obvious?