Best posts made by IROA_
Latest posts made by IROA_
Found a SOLUTION and FIXED this ERROR , but this need to be FIXED so please contact GeForce and tell them .
To fix this problem, you need to follow these steps strictly:
- Running Far Cry 6 from GFN.
- Ubisoft Connect log screen will appear (make sure you have 2-steps verification enabled)
- Fill up your login informations , wait for verification screen to enter code but do not confirm
- Go back , Click on "Change user" and then "Recover password".
- The browser should ope -> in the address bar enter: uplay://open (repeat multiple times until the pop-up will show up)
- A confirmation window will appear. DO NOT CLICK ON THE CONFIRMATION YET
- Close first a window with authorization in Ubisoft Connect (Default from GFN) and FAST click on the confirmation in the browser (pop up)
- Next, log in Ubisoft Connect, as usual, and we should open the launcher with full functionality.
- Run the game from the launcher Ubisoft Connect and there is no error to connect friends!
Do everything exactly as I described and everything will be ok.
If a friend disconnects while the world is loading, just invite him into the party already inside the world.
This method works and was confirmed right now
(Credit : Reddit u/mxmalykhin)
@danners_b UP ^
I found that could be issue with GFN as well.
I cannot see anyone online even if they are in game next to me. And then I can AORAKI-190 Error
I'm having this error code (AORAKI-190) while trying to play with my friend which is on GFN (Ge-Force NOW) and me on the PC.
Can't resolve this bug , been watching over reddit and GFN forums, multiple error bugs were reported. Ain't single problem .
Nothing helps, tried everything. We are not in any operation mode and have empty missions.
Thank You for fixing that ?