Posts made by k0k066
For f***'s sake ubisoft it looks like the devs really don't give a [censored] about this , ppl have stopped playing because of this since release waiting for fix and it is still there
It is not that hard to release a hotfix there are many studios releasing small updates/fixes more regularly. So it just shows that you don't care. What is even more annoying is that we (the players) are helpless to this , there is nothing we can do for the fact you don't care. You just took our money and continue to do as you please...
It is still here have stopped playing for 2 weeks because of this , get it fixed completely ruins any immersion , it's always there not only on Glowecestrescire region but any where , have tried every suggestion in here to remove it and still nothing , pls fix it completely ruins the experience. It is not in any way the intended behavior and should not be there in the first place outside of the festival , except as an additional piece of equipment.
Have the same problem tried many things with no luck of course , I have abandonded the game for a week now , heard about 1.1 , downloaded it hoping it was going to fix it aaaaaaand nothing
This is a continuation on:
also another thread was made on the mater from someone:
Should be in next patch it gets more and more annoying,
Also Auto Cloak disable would be a plus if it happened in combat but only if Eivor gets hit (maybe more than one times).
This makes more sense than completely removing the cloak just because somebody is alerted to Eivor (which can happen immediately at bigger difficulty).
Disabling the cloak at 1 or more hits (or by health percentage) adds to the idea that Eivor is hurt and can fight more easily if he/she isn't covered by the cloak.
Pleaeaeaeaease consider it
Please please please please ... give us basim's (or another new) hood with the small cloak it looks really cool.
If anyone agrees pls like so maybe more attention is brought into the matter. And I don't want to hear the arguement that it breaks immersion , just look at the lava or the thor outfit
Please make it so (at least as an setting in options menu) that
- Eivor does not remove the cloak every time he/she is detected. It is really annoying especially when playing in harder difficulty or when the he/she is detected only for a second and the enemy NPCs lose sight of him/her immediately after that , this makes it feel more like a chore that the player has to do in order to get immersed than an actual feature.
- Also in reverse when getting out of combat or inside a distrust area make it so it is not enabled automatically , being an automatic action kind of makes the player less active / takes away player choice to put it on and again the whole experience becomes less immersive.
The first suggestion is more important than the second one , although both are wanted.
- Walking speed setting in options only affects walking speed when not cloaked
- Some times stuck inside hay spots when entering , it is possible to aim but cannot move , only solution is to fast travel
- Some times eivor gets his/her head stuck looking to the right or left for some reason , most common after call mount action
- walking/running on stairs results in very bad animation/physics for cloak
- while not sprinting holding crouch does not transition into crouch instead only makes player vault over obstacles , this is good , if sprinting holding AND tapping the crouch button transitions to crouch instead of only tap. This makes vaulting over objects always result in eivor crouched instead of resuming sprinting.