Best posts made by korzychxp
Latest posts made by korzychxp
@ubi-orion No one answered on twitter in 3 days.
@s5yn3t I didn't overclock.
As for MSI Afterburner overlay you must set it properly in Riva Tuner Statistics. Choose On-Screen display support ON, Raster 3D + Frambuffer if Viewport is not working.
Are these 60 fps problems officialy related to bad port or this is only your prediction? Hope you set Afterburner because that will give us answer if problem is only in my PC or on many others.
@ubi-orion You can see 0.1 and 1% lows and other things on the graph. Average 60 fps is very stable, but lows are much more important for a sense of game smoothness.
Hello @korzychxp, thank you for getting back to us about your stuttering and frame drops.
To help try and resolve these issues and further to the troubleshooting you were asked to perform previously, can you please check the following:
- Experiment with switching Vsync on and off in the game's settings
- Try running the game in the Fullscreen, Windowed and Borderless modes to see if there is a noticeable improvement
- Try both Vulkan mode and DirectX versions of the game, if you are given the option to install these modes when installing the game
I don't know where is this option located.
- Check your FPS settings for the game in Nvidia's control panel software or AMD's FreeSync software - you can override this setting per game if you add the .exe file to the programs list and cap/limit this to a more stable lower frame rate you can achieve on your system
- Next, in the GPU programs listed above, check your 'Change Resolution' tab, check which monitor you have connected and change the refresh rate to a lower amount of Hz, then launch the game and look for any positive changes
- Lower your graphic/video settings in-game so that you do not exceed your Vram limitations in the menu. Running your Vram at max can cause your system to use your normal Ram and which can cause stuttering and lead to crashes
Game takes about 2GB VRAM and i have more.
- Check how much ram you are using and the speed of your ram, in the Task Manager 'performance tab'. Having faster ram installed in your system may prevent stuttering issues. Does your ram speed show as correct? If not, you may need to change this in your Bios settings. Please see your motherboard manufacturers support guides for how to change your default ram profile in your bios
RAM settings are correct. I tried XMP - 3000Mhz and my overclocked 3600 and even 3800Mhz settings. Nothing has changed. 9GB of ram from 16 is used ingame.
- Check your CPU usage in Task Manager when the game is launched (using windowed mode) for any spikes in CPU usage when playing and any high CPU usage, which may cause issues with performance. You can also temporarily use a hardware monitoring program with an overlay, to view your CPU use this way too.
CPU usage is not high. Maybe 30%.
- Check to see if you are using the dedicated GPU for the game and not the integrated GPU (especially if using a laptop) if you open Task Manager on the first screen some players will have GPU0 and GPU1 listed. In the process tab, you should be able to see what applications are using what GPU by default.
I don't have integrated GPU on Ryzen 3600 and 5600X.
- On PC, open Windows Control Panel, select Power Options, make sure you do not have 'power saver' enabled, next, check the power save 'advanced options' for your CPU for any restrictions
I have high performance power plan. 98% minimal cpu usage and 100% maximum.
- For older games, that may not have been tested with Windows and ran on an earlier Windows OS, try running the game in Windows Compatibility mode to emulate an older version of Windows -
- Perform some connectivity troubleshooting, in case the issue is caused by your connection -
1. Remove any other devices from your home network
2. Use an Ethernet cable instead of a WIFI connection to the internet, if able
3. Check your internet speed against the game's preferred upload/download speed here - https://www.speedtest.net/: (https://speedtest.net)
Speed test is good. Ping is good in Poland. But in game menu my NAT speed is listed "medium/moderate". Don't know how to improve this. I can't really do nothing because my ISP have automated settings and it is ethernet. I have only one PC. I don't have firewall.
Let us know if your stuttering improves after trying each of the steps listed?
@s5yn3t Actually i have Ryzen 5600X. Nothing has changed instead of Ryzen 3600.
CPU is very good.
Can you made a video (on youtube maybe) with msi afterburner monitoring 0.1 and 1% lows in the game for about 2 minutes? Average fps 60 is stable, but 0.1% and 1% lows not.
Hi. I've tried admin rights for .exe files and it didn't work.
I've changed my GPU to 1060 GTX and stuttering is the same. I have dips to 38 fps even on lowest graphic settings and resolution.
My pc: Ryzen 3600, 3600Mhz RAM 2x8GB CL16, RX 580 4GB.
It doesn't matter what graphics settings I set game on - it stutters anyway. There are drops 0.1 and 1% lows even to 32fps! Freesync doesn't help with that, the game just stutters. It's not very common, and the stutters aren't long, but they are. This ruins the comfort of playing. Is the problem with my hardware? Mainly i'm monitoring 0.1% lows and 1% lows - here I almost always have 52 fps on average. But the average fps is 60...
Second problem is that The Crew starts with only 20% volume of my speakers and i must every time change it in windows volume mixer settings