Best posts made by LaVolper
Latest posts made by LaVolper
I've been an AC fan since 2007 and after ~60 hours in Valhalla I wanted to let Ubisoft know about what, personally, was done right and what wasn't. I love the series and would love to see it thrive once more.
- The return of social stealth was a must. So thank you for that.
- Finally, we got the Assassin's to interact with Eivor (how ironic) and not like AC Odyssey, where only in the DLC we saw a glimpse of 'em.
- I loved the settlement.
- Interesting boss fights but with a lack of rewards.
- The exploring system was better than Odyssey and Origins.
- Personally I liked the fact that we would get several items but not a plethora like Odyssey, although many players did not liked it.
- The combat felt more interesting than Odyssey and Origins. The stamina system and the lack of mythical abilities did it for me.
- It's a shame that for another time the main character of an AC game ain't really an Assassin but a "helping hand". I believe every fan of the series wants to experience the game as an Assassin.
- As an explorer, I quickly overleveled as I got every exploration point before moving on to the next part of the map. So maybe bring back the system that the level of NPCs is keeping up with your level?
- Was extremely disappointed with the lack of animations, NPC models and voices. It felt like you casted 4-5 voice actors and developed another 6 models with different hair styles and beards. For example King Burgred and Finnr look exactly the same! Body expressions need a lot of work too (animation wise).
- From the discussions I witnessed, people don't like the option of picking between male or female (with Odyssey too). I am not speaking for everybody, but I was happy with a protagonist rather than "two".
- No Viking swords in a Viking game was certainly a big con.
- The one thing that almost all of the community will agree and wants since Unity is the parkour system. Seriously, the parkour system needs a total rework since is just "climbing" now. AC Unity was the perfect example of what the parkour system in Assassin's Creed games should look like in every title.
I really hope Ubisoft take a look at this post.
Tell me what you think guys!