Best posts made by lawrencepepper
Latest posts made by lawrencepepper
Hello again -
I played Anno 1800 again last night and ran into the issues again along with a new one:
- On my main production island - Bree - I drastically ran out of both Coal and Copper. All around the same time. I had in the range of 1700 - 1800 of each and then Copper went to 0 and Coal went to about 200. I made no changes to the island at all - really no changes anywhere that it would have affected the stock amounts. I am mining Coal and Copper from about four different islands and all are sending them to Bree.
- I spent all last night building on a new island - the island does not have a Commuter Dock on it. It is isolated. As I was working on it I needed to check on an item I needed on my main capital island of Arundel, when I went to check I noticed my Engineer population was dropping, so I checked their needs levels and saw Lightbulb stock was falling. So I checked over in Bree where they are produced and low and behold that is when I noticed that both Copper and Coal levels had dropped drastically. No Brass could be made so no Lightbulbs. At the start of the session levels were fine.
- Also - might be tied together - as I was working on my new island I had 4, yes 4, mines on one of my very tiny islands blow up. First two blew up, one Copper and one Coal, so I re-built them. Then literally within 10 minutes later two more blew up. There is only 4 mines on this island. All 4 blew up within minutes of each other? Something is wrong.
I do not have a video of any of the above.
I played Anno 1800 for about two hours last night and still had the cursor issue in Docklands stated above in item number 2. I did not have any stock issues as stated above in items 1 or 3.
My game save is in the cloud hosted by Ubisoft.
Since the last update I am having the following issues:
- An item stock level on an island has hit zero (0) available but when a ship running a trade route arrives to unload a re-stock of that item it reports no available room - the item is fully stocked even though it is at zero. This has happened twice now, once with Camphor Wax and once with Zinc. Two separate islands. The only way to fix it was to manually direct a ship, pickup a load of the item, then manually send that ship to the affected island and manually unload the item into stock. Then the trade route will began to work again and unload the good.
- In the Menu System for Docklands export/import settings when I click on an item quantity to change it the cursor does not appear. I have no way of changing the item quantity. The only way to fix it is to go to the top of the menu and cycle through the islands. Then sometimes when I get back to the island I am trying to edit the cursor will appear. Very frustrating. This happens randomly. With random items. But always happens with at least one or two of the items when I open the menu. No matter from what Wharf or no matter from what island.
- Drastic loss of stock of an item. Not sure if I missed something but seemed very odd. I had a stock level of 1900 coal on an island, and within 20 minutes I was at zero. I made no changes to anything that would affect coal use on that island and was only receiving coal on that island in trade routes - not exporting any of it. With my issues stated above in issue one (1) it does not surprise me as stock levels on islands seem to have issues now.
I am running the latest version of the game. I have all three seasons of the DLC. The session I am playing is probably 80 hours in with everything chosen from start except Sunken Treasures and The Passage.
I have completed everything I can at this point and unlocked all the content available. (Enbesa, New World, High Life, Bright Harvest, etc....)