Posts made by lilalur
@amjabir you mean the game minimizing to your windows taskbar? It's not just the Legion problem and probably it's related to the newest windows update. Many games do the same, especially those which has the Nvidia logo at the beginning as I noticed. It was one forced MS update just happened overnight.
Updated the Nvidia driver too but that's not helped. Tried all the silly trick MS tell their customers complaining of their site to try but none of it worked. The only thing that could make me run the game once it's started I just hitting the taskbar icon and keep clicking until it's stuck in the game, if it drops me out I do it again. It's working after a few try...
Please don't nerf the hacks even more. The game many part is just a shooter anyway but most of the time you can be creative and play most of the part without incapacitating or kill most of the people around you (and so annoying when you made maximum effort to infiltrate a base like a shadow then on the final everybody just know your exact location and jumping on you so its better if you just knock everybody out in prior because you only have to deal with the reinforcement and not everything). If it takes even more time to let them be ready they become even more of a nuance than now in big action. I mean if you are not into the stealthy gameplay these hacks don't give you too much of an edge max against a lonely guard. More kinds of hacks would be better
Nerf the fully upgraded spider bot if you want to nerf something :D. That thing alone can clear a whole base with ease. It's agile, super-fast, can fit anywhere, jumping like a Mongolian horse can be invisible, can apply hacks and can incapacitate an enemy the only thing it can't do is flying but I saw Aiden already had a model of what can do that. Don't understand why anybody hires guards and does not just use a swarm of these everywhere.
Would be happier if they give more attention to uniform access, double agents (operative(s) working in the same place you just entered) and actually give more tools to use even at the same time to build up a better escape strategy.
Would be fantastic in single-player if the world will pause when you hit the hack screen so you can select what would you like to hack and how not just panic hit the button in the hope it hit something useful.
- People should not attack your Albion operatives in Albion controlled areas even after the borough become defiant. It's soo dumb when you go to a building controlled by Albion, Albion guards are everywhere and the bystanders/civilians working there start to telling you fascist and sometimes even attack you while surrounded by Albion soldiers. Sometimes even other Albion employees doing that... Last time I tried to infiltrate a building controlled by Albion. Managed to drop a spider drone behind the defence then slowly went out to the reception hall and switched to the bot... It worked well but then I got alert my operative is under attack because some people in the lobby attacked me. Front of at least 6 armed Albion soldiers in an Albion military base. Would be great if around the Albion bases people remain afraid of the uniform.
- People should not free Clan Kelly harassers after you handcuffed them with an Albion/police operative. Arrive on the scene I see a bunch of Clan Kelly goons just harassing bystanders and one started to attack a woman, interrupted and arrested it then the entire street turned against me. The bystander registered I saved her life but it did not stop her to start the usual 'fascist', and 'we don't need your protection' line along with the aggressive coming to me and pushing away then free her harasser. Noticed it's only happening with Clan Kelly but if it's an Albion soldier it stays handcuffed. Can Clan Kelly get the same treatment? Also at the same time, Clan Kelly/Albion should save its own in a situation like this instead of acting like it's an arrested civilian. It's like everybody only free of their owns only
- High ranking Albion/Clan Kelly persons should hate DedSec by default. So you can't hire them with a silly side mission where an Albion or a Clan captain just give up everything because you did some silly generic side-mission for them. These are supposed to be the most fanatic, dedicated members of their cause also I believe they have high authority in places. If you cant hire them you don't need to think about why a Captain can't just walk past any guards freely. Also this way you can block the players to have the most powerful character: The Albion soldier with the cloak ability. After you have that almost all other operatives are just there for display. You going to use that goon as he has the cloak for free and you can use one of the other gadgets including the DedSec cloak.
- Would be great if injured people taken by the ambulances and doctors/medics were able to help them. It was even part of the old games. You made catastrophe and ambulance come for help. I think that would be good to see in London too also if some of your operatives would be able to help the injured you can get some credit for it or extra affiliation or something that would be a great way to play too. (I think I saw this mentioned already).
- You have to free your arrested operatives from one of the prisons or you cant have them back. If an operative gets arrested it should be closed in one of the many facilities you already have around the map (I think it was already asked before by someone else too) then you cant get it back until you go and free them (like the random kidnap missions). To not lose the meaning of the bailout characters what if after you freed them you have to wait for Xminute to use that character again you just saved and they lower that also it can be a random event too along with the Kelly kidnap one.
- Voice matching should be less random in some cases. It's kinda disappointing finding an old-school well-dressed Spy with a super low-level working-class voice which full of cursing and talking about bashing heads :D. There is a few like this who absolutely mismatched the voice to its looks but those need to be filtered for possible voices I think from the library.
- A game to be more open for different ways to finish a quest. There is nothing more disappointing than spending time to trick and avoid all guards, hack yourself through for the final just to get a bunch of more guards in your face along with the previously avoided ones and the mission is to eliminate everybody in a chitty-chitty-bang-bang way as everybody on your neck... If you have a chance for more stealth gameplay, set up traps, would be much better.
- Slow the time when hacking in a car. You cant use your hacking ability in the car chasses like in the previous games as things just happening too fast I saw the cars will get more attention soon. In at least a single player I would be really happy if you can use your hacking ability.
- Tatoo saloons and hair dressers would be fun
- Have your own graffiti/poster you can put on the walls, your own music library to connect.
- Dynamic news reacting to world events. Did you made terrible havoc in Westminster. The news should be about it. Revealed some big secret.
Maybe this is a harder wish but would be more fun to see if people with certain professions (namely: anyone with Kelly or Albion background) have been noticed during the story or if they save someone. Like people on the street already do that but during the story, if it gets its once little one-liner would be a great addition too
Would be great to see a more strategic fight for the boroughs between DedSec Albion/Clan Kelly... whoever else wants to join the fight. A little bit more spy game-like element where you make distracting movements disguised as an enemy. And the like dislike DedSec meter will be a meter if the civilian is more on Albion or on the DedSec side and there is a difficulty how hard people react your actions (like making an escape where many people get hurt can set you back significantly in the borough). Also more gadgets to make traps etc... Please maintain this side of the game too. I love the character-centric games but this one is so refreshing and so good place to bring your detailed protagonists in a DLC then let it have this seemingly endless sandbox London is much bigger. It currently only has shrunk down central and zone2... I mean a couple of more zones would be great.
@martelinho40k Oh wow. It would be great if you can have a mission to set back the police stations in the boroughs and those will have real police patrols instead of lonely Albion troops + Clan Kellly pull back to their bases as Albion do after you make a borough defiant.