Best posts made by LordofAscension
Latest posts made by LordofAscension
Prior to today's update there were two achievements that had yet to unlock for completing arcs despite having finished the entire game and all side content. Then and now, the progression meter inside my ubisoft connect client still shows 92%. I have completed all side quests, world events, main story arcs, order of the ancients, etc. The only thing left on my map is the new river raids quest. Nothing I do advances the %.
My only thought is that for the two quest lines that have chains that must be destroyed to lower the chain across the river - I visited both places before starting the quest lines (well in advance) and destroyed the destructible chains. When the quest lines advanced to what would have been those quests, I just automatically received credit in-game for completing them. However, I did not. So perhaps that bogged down the progress in the tracker and what was originally holding up the achievements?
Please let me know if there is anything I can provide to assist with rectifying this issue.
- Which weapon has been affected?
Spartan bow, but maybe others - I didn't pay attention to others
- What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
- Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
Can't tell, but I think I have lost at least 1 Greater rune after reupgrading it and socketing it and then losing it all again upon fast traveling
- Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
Mix of both
- Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
Manual save. Have not played River Raid.