Posts made by Lost_Logic
Experienced the first Xbox Series X hard-crash to reboot yesterday.
I was attempting to complete the Fly agaric world event, https://acvalhallamap.com/england/Fly-Agaric/517. After failing three times, I tried again and the game locked up as the transition from "normal" to "Fly Agaric" mode happened. The XBox locked up and shut down, and had to be powered on with the On button on the console.
- No "Buy All" option for items in the stores. Holding right for 20 seconds to get the stack up to max is wasteful and un-fun.
- The fishing tutorial does not explain how the system works properly. Which way am I supposed to pull the line for best effect etc?
- Fishing could have 10 legendary fish to be more in line with hunting. Mini Jörmungandr?
- A legend option to show fishing spots that's been discovered would be a nice-to-have feature - Especially as our raven can't highlight fishing spots
- Parrying of attacks by "heavy" enemies (enemies with shield) seems currently bugged. If the parry is attempted when they flash orange, the parry does not happen. The parry action has to be delayed until well after the glow has faded which is different from every other enemy to have a successful parry
- A lot of the paper challenges (Tattoo) are made needlessly difficult by the trail and paper being very hard to see. It would be nice if the fluttering paper and leaves where made more visible to make it more of a challenge to get to it, instead of "Where in Helheim did the paper go now"
Here are some bugs and issues I've come across playing AC: Valhalla on the XBox Series X, as well as some general feedback.
- Screen tearing is rampant on my TVs without VRR. An easy example that demonstrates the issue is to scroll any list in a shop slowly
- Nudity option does nothing. Female Eivor, the nudist colony etc, all feature people with loincloth and chest wrappings. I've tried toggling it off, then on, but without any change
- Items that are locked behind story / quests show up when scanning for them with Synin / Odin Sight - This is very frustrating as it can cause people to run in circles looking for a way in, only to end up searching for the solution finding that it's part of a quest
- Area not Available stopped me from actually getting the Rage of Helheim skill in Norway. Please remove the Area not available in the cave with it so it doesn't confuse players in the belief that it might open up later
- A lot of the NPC's and Eivor (Female) does not have mouth animations in a lot of the dialogues
- No one-handed swords for us the players, while a lot of the NPCs have them
- The Wolf mount features horse animations and sounds which is incredibly jarring
- Toggling legend options off does not save when the map is re-opened - I do not want all the screenshots littering my world-map. Several of them have spoilers which is even worse.
- I've gotten a duplicate Hunter chest armor - This should not be possible. Either let us store armor, sell duplicates or prevent duplicates from happening
- Set explode corpse button defaults to the same button as Odin's Sight, which renders it more a hassle than a boon. Have it bind to L3 instead for instance to alleviate the issue.
- Auto-loot does not work with special melee attacks
- Auto-loot does not work with resource nodes (Iron)
- Unsure how it happens, but I've had times where the skill preview videos were running at approximately 2x speed
- I've had one random hard crash to the XBox Dashboard (black screen)
- All stores have identical stock and items - No point in building the traders outpost in the main base. In my opinion, the stores in our homestead should have some benefits. Better buy/sell prices, added inventory or similar
- No option of showing / hiding the homestead customization plaques. It would be nice if we had an option to remove them as we saw fit in options to have the look of our homestead be a bit cleaner.
- Unable to Interact with the Yellow Paint on the longboat in the swamp
- "Unable to connect to Ubisoft services"
Hope these issues will be looked into and fixed in due time. Cheers!