Posts made by LottaTronIcs
@ubiwan great news. thanks for the update. You can at least stop sending me emails about coming back to finish the game though (not sure how many people got that email from Ubisoft, that's kinda rubbing it in When I got the "come back email" - I tried because I thought it meant that you might have fixed the problem because you know my account name and that I've reported the problem but I guess it is TBD when. See you after the next major update in 3-6 months I guess.
After the patch (1.1.1), I looked for Hytham at the Longhouse - nope, he was in his hut. In an last ditch effort to try to un-jam this I tried the follow things to no avail. The fact that this issue isn't listed in the top problems also leaves me with a sense of woe knowing that it may be months before it is fixed. I will just wait until the next patch I guess.
Here's what I tried after logging in:
- visited Randvi; re-examined the fully completed map of England
- visited Norway and traveled back
- talked to various NPCs including Hytham
- examined my quest log, no items in quest list at all
- examined "The Order" status; all are revealed and dead except the father
- father still at 5/6 clues
- did a manual save and then cleanly quit to load screen (PS5)
- rebooted the PS5
- logged back in; no change that I could tell
I did notice these issues in case they matter / help with the matter:
- upon logging in with patch 1.1.1 for the first time, I received an achievement "The Order is Revealed" - but that would have been 100 hours of gameplay ago - not sure if it is related.
- if I examine my "completed quests" - I noticed that there is one quest marked completed but it doesn't have any text in the box (other than the word completed if you hover over it). It is the quest below "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" and above "Reporting on Lincolnscire" on my machine. Perhaps someone could look at their list and tell me / us which quest that is on your system?
Sadly, I have almost 200 hours in (mostly because I would not give up looking for Large Mackerel and other fish not knowing they were bugged). I won't be restarting.
I have the same bug on PS5 version. I have restarted the whole system and switched avatars, etc to no avail.
My situation is slightly different because I *do* have Thor's cape (have all 5 of the armor pieces) but I only have 1 medallion in my inventory (after turning it for Thor's cape)
But the rest of my state is as follows:
- Finished the main story
- Completed all regions including the Hamtunscire arc
- Killed all Order members, except for The Father
- The Father is not revealed and has 5 out of 6 clues
- Hytham is in his cabin and has no other dialogueI
- I have 1 medallion - yes just one - in my inventory (maybe I was able to turn in the Thor Cape quest with just 14?
- I've also married Gunnar and Bridget and gotten back together with Randvii so I appear to be done with the main story.
- I've also finished the Asgard quest lines.
Help Ubisoft. I cannot fathom restarting at this point.