Best posts made by Max9string
Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
Stuttering and FPS drop After Hours of Play
- 0 Likes/1 Replies/2 Views
- Original poster Max9string 1 posts
- 9 minutes ago Am I the only one that has this issue, running graphic setting on ultra at 48 FPS Cap, game runs perfectly no FPS drop or anything, then after playing for a couple of hours, the game starts to stutter, FPS is all over the place, even cut scene stutters. I Save the game, Quit and Restart the game I'm good for another couple of hours?
- My CPU runs between 25 - 40% and my GPU Runs 50% - 85% in crowded cities, Temps for CPU are 65 - 70 Degrees and GPU Temp are 60 - 65 Degrees.
- I7 - 9760 - 2.60GHZ
- 16 GB RAM
- 1T SSD
- RTX 2070 8GB
- Also tried lowering graphic setting when it starts to stutter, doesn't do anything, tried raising and lower the FPS still doesn't change anything, only thing that works, is reseting the game.