Best posts made by milmitt
- When switching to photo mode and back, game and audio freezes for a split of a second, before it makes the switch. Same happens with turning on benchmark feature with key F1, while being in game.
- Also, sometimes when I go to menu and back, while running, Eivor footsteps sound dissapear. I then have to stop and start running again, for the sound to come back.
- After finding a dead body guards, do not generally do much searching for the culprit. They just go to the nearest hiding spot, search it for about 5 secs, and than go back to their default position. Then again, maybe they are suppose to be this "lazy". Also sometimes they don't even search, they just step few meters from the body, and start going in a small circle. Like they can't decide where to go.
- Also I noticed that guards don't hide/disspose bodies, like in Origins and Odyssey. They just let them lie around.
- NPCs in fields or cities/villages/monasteries sometimes just stand around still, like frozen. They aren't doing anything, not even moving hands and such.
- Certain locations feel kinda empty, like there could be more NPCs present for immersion. Example are fields in Leicestershire, or some houses around Britain, that don't have anyone around.
- The Stench of Treachery - Happens when talking to Soma about who is the traitor, and going over clues. When switching to different dialog options (talking about clues for each suspect) the options first "fall down" to the bottom of the screen, then dissapear and another show up.
The game crashed to me about 4 times now. It happens randomly, and weirdly enough, only in Suthsexe. Ubisoft Connect also doesn't ask me to send a crash report. However I found these logged errors:
 2020-11-28 15:23:03  ERROR GameProcessWatcher.cpp (210) Child process abnormal exit: 9072
 2020-11-28 16:35:12 [ 5832] ERROR GameProcessWatcher.cpp (210) Child process abnormal exit: 8556
 2020-11-29 09:44:14  ERROR GameProcessWatcher.cpp (210) Child process abnormal exit: 9668
 2020-11-29 10:16:29  ERROR GameProcessWatcher.cpp (210) Child process abnormal exit: 15492
in game_starter_log of Ubisoft Connect app. Their times fit the times, when the game crashed. Also I have the 1.0.4 patch installed.