Posts made by MrDarrek
Today's update brings a fresh air to the list of Clubs and the Arcade (online rooms) pages. We're also adding a new feature to the mediatracker: video makers are now able to display any image or video they want in the panels of the stadium!
For club administrators, please not that the club logo will be completely removed in the upcoming weeks. Please use the club icon instead!
- New Clubs page! The icon and vertical club assets have slightly changed. You can find the new templates on https://www.trackmania.com/medias/. The club logo will be removed in the upcoming updates, be sure to replace it by a club icon.
- New Arcade page UI!
- Keep the last page and tab visited in the new track browser throughout the game.
- You can now add or remove a track from favorites directly in the Track Browser by clicking on the heart.
- Display tracks with an heart when they are already in your favorite folder in the track browser.
- Fix a bug where you would join a room visited before instead of the current one.
- Fix a rare script runtime error with a Null user in matchmaking.
- Fix an issue displaying "0:00:000" instead of the next medal time in a room using a player's dedicated server.
- Add back the players list in the rooms popup which use players' dedicated servers.
- Fix "add favorite track" button in the pause menu not displayed correctly.
- You can use CTRL+Click to select items in Copy/Paste mode.
- Fix an issue to select items when superposing them on top of each other and in macroblocks.
- LatestBlocks plugin no longer hides Author Info UI
- Updated fonts and looks for default Map editor plugins
- Nadeo Importer items with LODs will now use the most detailed LOD for collisions
- You can now display anything you want in the stadium panels in the media tracker. To do so, you need to create a folder \MediaTrackerAds in your Trackmania folder. Inside the folder, you can put images named after the ratio of the screen where you want to display them (16x9, 2x3 and 64x10). You can add a suffix to create a rotation between the medias according to alphabetical order, for example if you have "16x9_A.png" and "16x9_B.webm", it will rotate between the two files on the 16x9 screen (same rotation as the ingame advertisement). Example of folder:
- When respawning to a checkpoint, no longer breaks "Already Triggered" conditions
Have fun on the tracks!
We are deploying a small update today to improve the user experience with skinned items in the track editor.
- Improve quality of fog.
- When using a macroblock that contains a skinned block, it will keep the skin used.
- After skinning an item, the next items you will place will be skinned the same way.
This update is a follow up of yesterday's update in order to fix some unintended behaviors with the new UI.
- You can now upload a map directly from the local tracks folder in the track browser.
- Fix a bug in the campaign edition when adding new tracks.
- Improve the visibility of the respawn helper UI.
We continue to rework, piece by piece, the general UI of the game. On today's update, the track browser and the campaign and room pop ups have been redesigned. We hope you will like them!
- New Campaign and Room pop up UI! We are aware of a regression where you can't see players anymore on a dedicated server, it will come back in a future update.
- New Track Browser UI! Clubs and club campaigns have a new asset that will be used throughout the whole game soon.
- Improve fog calculation when there is a lot of them.
- Fix soft lock in the menu after the medal display at the end of the race.
- Fix car disappearing in the matchmaking and royal pages when returning from a match.
- You can now look upwards in the editor, by keeping moving your cursor down even when it looks like you can't look up higher, it will "unlock" the camera.
Here is today's update changelog:
* Fix block clip bug with PlatformWaterRampBase
* Fix fog interaction with other particles and surfaces
* Fix keyboard button icons displayed in the menus while using a mouse or gamepad
* Fix trophy UI stuck on the screen after the COTD qualifications
* Fix a bug that prevented a club admin from moving an activity to another position in the list
* An error message is now displayed when deleting a club activity fails
* Playtime tracking in Ubisoft Connect stats should be more precise
Hello Trackmania fans
I hope you are enjoying the Spring 2022 season as much as we do! Good luck on getting all medals!
Today's update will concentrate on fixing bugs that were introduced with the last major update of April.
* Fix input issues with DS4 tools that was causing lag spikes
* Fix multiple block issues (boost icon reversed, boosts in water, road ice snapping, wrong colors on checkpoint and finish items)
* Fix showing specials indicator to other players online
* Fix particles in track editor
* Fix particles through walls in veryfast preset
* Fix ghosts car invisible under water
* Fix not spawning and double car in an online server (ranked and all online desync issues should be fixed)
* Fix fog in mediatracker
* Fix macroblock highlights when picking or deleting them
* Add campaign rankings when visiting another player's profile
* Fix BigMessage script and conflicts
* Fix news display gap and add possibility to click on the rounds to change news
* Fix an issue where you wouldn't see the changes directly when editing a campaign
Have fun !
This is not an April fools! The new campaign Spring 2022 is available at 5pm CEST (3pm UTC)!
Alongside the campaign, we pushed some fixes and the new design of the player's profile!
* New Spring 2022 campaign with 25 new maps!
* New profile UI design
* Fix friends list not displayed in Ranked and Royal game modes
* Fix Cup of The Day timer
* Fix impossibility to edit a map with a custom map type
* Fix spawn on the newly added checkpoint items
* Fix a script crash in the matchsettings
* Fix inversion of images in mediatracker
Have fun with the new campaign!
Today's update brings a rework of the global look and feel of the menu of Trackmania and 130 new blocks and items. This changelog won't be exhaustive because a lot have changed, but here is a glimpse of it:
* Menu rework! We started to rework the global look and feel of the menu. The architecture stays almost the same. Not everything has been done yet, it will get updated, piece by piece, over the next months (new campaign and room display, new track browser, new profile, etc.).
* New club widget in the top right of the menu: if you have a club pinned, it will be displayed in this widget and accessible at all time. If you don't have the Club Access or any club pinned, then it will rotate between the top 3 clubs at the moment.
* New club activity feature: you can now feature one activity in a club, it will be displayed with a star in your club and it will be shown in the club widget when your club is displayed. Use it as a way to advertise your newest activity to your members!
* New favorite track feature: You can now add tracks as favorite from the pause menu ingame and find them directly in your favorite folder in the track browser.
* You can access profiles in track and campaign rankings in the campaign display.
* Add news display from Ubisoft Connect in the main menu. They will be clickable in an upcoming update.
* Creating a local server will not create a temp matchsettings anymore. You can clean up and remove all temp match settings.
* Fix some water physic bugs (forces weren't apply at the accurate place).
* Fix car and camera shaking when spawning on water.
* Boost messages aren't display multiple time any more if you trigger the same boost.
* Can now pick Macroblocks with Ctrl and delete them as a whole.
* Added 130 new blocks and items (see the list below).
Stay tuned for new updates in the upcoming months!
For club administrators: please note that there will be small changes to the overlay in the club page soon. We are currently changing the round corners of most of our buttons, as a result, the shape of the new activity button will differ a little from before. Also, the club logo will disappear in order to use only the club icon.
Complete block and item list:
○ Racing (start, finish, checkpoint)
* IceRoadDiags (all WithWall)
○ complete RoadDiag kit
○ Racing (start, finish, checkpoint)
* DecoPlatform (3 penalty surfaces)
* PlatformHillsShort (4 platform gameplay surfaces)
○ Slopes from Platform to DecoPlatform
* Water (Road and Platform)
○ All Specials
○ Racing (start, finish, checkpoint)
* GateSpecials Oriented (work like road specials):
○ L Shaped (slalom gates)
○ Checkpoint Left and Right
○ can connect with SupportTubes' magnets
○ same as big rings gates but without the ring and a lot smaller
○ all specials
○ available in 4m 8m 16m
○ can connect with SupportTubes magnets
* Item Fogger
○ creates smoke particles and real fog volumes in the map
* Added visual effect on Gates triggers to help visualize their volume
* Removed GateSpecialBoost (Up), replaced by oriented version (see above)
* Removed PlatformDecals from PlatformSpecials
* Added icons for ItemsScreens 16x9 & 2x3
Thank you for your report. It will be fixed in the next update.
Two changes in this new update preparing for the start of the TMGL Spring 2022:
- New values for the action keys. Now you can press 1 for a maximum of 20% steer, 2 for 40%, 3 for 60%, 4 for 80%, 5 for 100% (= reset) and if you re-activate an action key, it will reset the max steer. We hope this change will make the use of action keys more friendly and easier with a gamepad.
- Fix an issue where the timer would not be displayed in spectator mode
We hope you're having a great beginning of 2022! In this update we improved the performance for our dear mappers and we improved the performance in multilap among other fixes.
Be sure to check out the TMGL MSI happening this week end!
Have fun on the tracks!
- Fix a script crash when trying to access Summer 2020 in the Solo menu
- Fix lag spikes when playing a multilap track for a long time
- Fix wrong trophies greyed out in the trophy history
- Fix blue reactor boost and wrong up/down reactor boost in replays
- Improve performance in map editor when using custom items. It improves the RAM usage: instead of loading all the custom items at once, it will only load items when they are used in the map. Drawback: `BlockModels` in the API do not contain the custom items anymore.
Maniascript & Game Modes
- Add UpDirection, LeftDirection and AimRoll to the CSmPlayer class
- Fix the reset of fragile penalty with SetPlayer_Delayed_Reset
- Add possibility to modify time limit in Royal time attack mode
Ubisoft cannot be held responsible for the actions or comments made by Users in the various areas of the Game, forums, or other social media outlets. Ubisoft reserves the right to remove any and all content published by a User without prior warning or notification.
We strongly advise you not to give personal or Account information to anyone. This includes information that can be used to identify you (social security number, telephone number, physical address, etc.) or information that may be used to compromise your Account (personal email address, answers to your security questions, etc.).
Please note that a representative of Ubisoft will never ask you for your password.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
When you play any of the Game, you must respect other Users and their user rights. The following points will be enforced by the Ubisoft staff:
When using the services provided by Ubisoft, Users may not engage in or encourage any illegal behavior or communications concerning such.
Users will follow all instructions given to them by the Ubisoft staff. Non-compliance of the User regarding any request made by a Ubisoft employee will be considered a breach of the Code of Conduct, and may lead to Account suspension or revocation.
The User will respect the rules detailed in this Code of Conduct when using the services offered by Ubisoft and the Game. The following list of forbidden conduct gives examples of unacceptable behavior, but should not be considered exhaustive.
The following actions are forbidden, and can lead to a disciplinary action in accordance with the Disciplinary Policy outlined below.
Harassing or bullying other players via verbal or written communications.
Any language or content deemed illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethically offensive or constituting harassment.
Impersonation of any other player or Ubisoft employee.
Any conduct which interrupts the general flow of Gameplay in the Game client, forum, or any other Ubisoft medium.
Verbal or written abuse targeted toward a Ubisoft employee.
Use of macros.
Any attempt to edit, corrupt or change Games or server code. Any such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of the Account, and may even give rise to personal liability and/or penal penalties.
Use of third-party hacking, cheating or botting clients.
The purchase of in Games benefits, including but not limited to “MMR boosting services” from unlicensed vendors, as well as the promotion of such services.
Exploitation of any new or known bug or glitch for personal gain is strictly forbidden and may result in character rollback, Account suspension or revocation.
The following rules clarify the types of names that you may not use:
You may not use a name that is contrary to the Code of Conduct. This includes the use of names of a hateful, racist, defamatory, ethnically offensive, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit nature, as well as any other offensive wording.
You may not use names that lead to the harassment or slander of other Users.
You may not use the name of any Ubisoft employee.
You may not use a name of a character, object or product covered by copyright or trademark.
You may not use a name from popular culture or the media.
You may not use a name with a religious or historical connotation.
You may not use a name linked to a terrorist organization or activity.
Ubisoft strictly reserves the right to use the names linked to the Game license.
You may not use a name that refers to an illness, medicine, drug or alcohol.
You may not use any name that breaks any of the aforementioned rules via the association of the first name and surname.
You may not use a name containing spelling mistakes or written in such a way as to break one of the aforementioned rules.
In the event of a Code of Conduct violation, disciplinary action will be taken. Depending on the seriousness of the violation, sanctions can range from a warning to a permanent ban.
Below are examples of behavior that could lead to your Account being banned from playing online or restricting your access in other ways from the Game:
Cheating / Modding / Hacking: Player is running a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the Game client or a third party software which provides any sort of unfair advantage or causing detriment to other players’ experience.
Offensive Language or Behavior / Threats: Posting or publishing (public forums, private chats or VOIP) any language or content that is in violation of this Code of Conduct.
Harassment: Harassing or serious bullying other players via verbal or written communications in the in-Game chat, and outside the Game (public forum).
Advertising / Spamming: Disrupting the conversation flow for personal or commercial purposes with repeated posting of a similar nature.
Phishing / Scamming: Any attempt to fraud or mislead other players to gain personal or financial advantage, including but not limited to: personal information, credit cards etc.
DISPUTING ACCOUNT SANCTIONS:
If you have a question or wish to dispute an Account sanction that you have incurred, please send a request to Customer Support. Please be sure to include all relevant information. We will reply to your questions as promptly as possible.
The User alone is responsible for the security of his/her Account, including protecting his/her system and Account from being compromised.
PLEASE RESPECT THE CODE OF CONDUCT:
Help us make this site, the Game and the forums a welcoming community space. Respect the Code of Conduct and encourage others to do the same. If you meet users who are not familiar with the Code of Conduct, politely encourage them to read it.
The skin are black until they are downloaded. How is you internet connection? Could you try to stay on a black skin for a while and then come back to it? It should appear.
We'll still be looking for the 0x00000190 error. Would you have video showing it? Thanks!
You shouldn't have to use `.Vehicle`, all information you need should be directly available in `Player`. What kind of parameters are you missing?