Best posts made by MythicPancakes
Latest posts made by MythicPancakes
Thanks Odin I'm a very cautious man. I made a backup of the files due to my Internet connection being slow af.
If you are having this same problem:
If you have fast internet: re-redownload
If your internet is garbage (like mine):
- Be sure to have a backup file (your saves will be stored in the cloud so no worries)
- Completely close Ubisoft Connect
- Go to your folder where AC Valhalla is and delete all the files. ONLY THE FILES NOT THE FOLDER
- Copy your backup files and paste them into the AC Valhalla folder.
- Open Ubisoft Connect (Uplay) and go to your games libraries
- Click on AC Valhalla
- The "Play" button should be available and it no longer should say "Update"
- During this step you would be able to "enjoy"...
sadly AC Valhalla is very poorly optimized. I'm unable to get somewhat decent framerates, the game partnered with Ryzen cause the experience is supposed to be "better" but Why the hell would you need a Ryzen CPU when your GPU is taking the whole processing. My 1050ti is at 68-98% under stress and my CPU is working at 13%! [censored] Ubisoft, my CPU should be the one carrying the game.
- Ryzen 7 3700X
- GTX 1050ti
- Asus B450-F Strix
- 16GB Corsair RGB PRO
- WD 1TB 7200 rpm
I preloaded the game yesterday and experienced the game at launch, and played for about 5 hours. Went to sleep and as soon as I woke up I got a 16GB update!
Is it just me and my files are corrupted, or for real we have a 16GB day one update on Ubisoft Connect? I read the day one was gonna be a small sized one. WTH!