Best posts made by Nach-VO
Latest posts made by Nach-VO
I actually found a workaround for the problem.
Immediately after the cinematic with sigurd and his father ends, I quicksave before one of the two allies underground could die.
When I reloaded that's save everybody were in the boats and now one of the kind guards were underground instead and the ships took off as intended.
PC VERSION - Thanks again to Fred for this idea, unfortunately I couldn´t replicate the workaround, but still managed to found my own, so... since I'm not sure if it was pure luck or an actual fix, I'll just list some of the actions I took until it finally worked:
- Start the game directly from the shortcut (Not opening the launcher directly).
- If CONTINUE the game one more time doesn't succeed then, return to main menu and Load a previous save (before Sigurd's dad talk to Eivor).
- Let the cinematic play again until it's time to sit on the boat.
- Open the quest menu (Holding tap) before you get on the boat
- DESELECT SEAS OF FATE mission and return to the game
- Get on the boat and stand on its floor (Not on an edge, not on the mast or whatever that is, but on the floor just like Sigurd is)
- Finally use the sit action until the action button appear (I also waited like 5 - 8 min before actually hitting sit)
NOTE: In the final waiting part, I just let him there, "waiting", I'm not sure if it had some actual effect but you know, just in case.
Again, not sure if it was pure luck or if those steps actually work, so please let me know. Feel free to follow them in order or don't or even just pick some from the list.
Hope it helps, happy gaming!