Posts made by NORFIE
@hroozenbeek Question is, are they bug/glitch free versions? Something tells me without a hotfix from Ubisoft...I doubt it.
Well the weekly reset is meant to take place tomorrow so all we can hope is that a hidden hotfix is bundled in with it too. Otherwise Ubisoft will show how much they give a s*it about their player base.
@ubiwan you should be accepting of this error, apologising, and offering a hotfix for this and other related yule festival bugs, not advising people on how to complete it!
@ubi-viral OK So the fighting is the 'Yule Brawl', the cow quest is 'Cow Catcher', and finally 'The case of the missing ale'. More specifically the quest markers for the latter 2 are floating wildly across the map, and in the catcher quest Berthram rubber bands back towards the last cow carcass instead of following you back to the settlement.
This is a quote from one of the walkthrough sites that have reported the bugs;"Below is a list of known bugs regarding The Case of the Missing Ale quest:
- Tekla's secret brew is invisible. The secret brew may disappear entirely after dropping it on the ground.
- Tekla's secret brew can completely disappear if you initiate a raid into Utbech Camp.
- Tekla's secret brew can drop to the bottom of a body of water and becomes unretrievable when wading through water up to Eivor's waist in height.
- Tekla's secret brew can disappear and return to its original location in Utbech Camp if you drop it on the ground.
- Quest marker for the Bring back the secret brew objective is known to show incorrect information during the quest."
"Below is a list of known fixes for The Case of the Missing Ale quest's bugs:
- Quick saving before you enter Utbech Camp and reloading can fix most of the bugs.
- Ignore the incorrect quest marker for the Bring back the secret brew objective and carry Tekla's Secret Brew south towards Duroliponte. Ake will be waiting for you by the riverbank."
(taken from this site - https://game8.co/games/Assassins-Creed-Valhalla/archives/314554: (https://game8.co/games/Assassins-Creed-Valhalla/archives/314554))
@ubi-viral can you address the bugged quests please as well? there are several reports of both main quests in the festival having major bugs, along with the fight ring being glitched too. You need to hotfix this on consoles ASAP!
Lets be honest, Ubisoft cant support their AAA games well at all. The quests have been bugged since initial announcement of the seasonal content with no hotfix to get them sorted. I'd love to participate in the festival but I simply can't because the quests are bugged beyond playability. I'm also seeing several reports of the fighting ring being bugged to the point where players' Eivor hovers in the air and is unable to fight their enemies back. I've also reported to the Ubisoft Support Twitter an issue with my fight with Dag, it didn't play out well at all lets just say (Twitter name is same as UN here, go look for yourself). We REALLY need an official response from Ubisoft on this, because frankly, I'm losing faith in this "next gen" era of gaming.
(PS5 disc based game)
I'm paying on PS5!
The recently added festival content missions are bugged beyond high heaven. By the end of the hunting cows quest, the accompany section of the end doesn't work and the character that is meant to follow you will get to a certain point before rubber banding back to the final cow carcass. The ale mission is also bugged as it puts the end mission marker thousands of meters away from the settlement, and there is no quick path highlighted back to the settlement. It means both missions cannot be completed which halts event progression. When can we expect a fix for these bugs?