Best posts made by Nyuu1080
Latest posts made by Nyuu1080
This game is like comfort food. It's addictive, it's fun and it's relaxing,i love the challenge of specials operations ( guerilla mode ),some toughts to improve the game :
- Balance weapons : the most powerfull snipers ( lowest firerate ) like the 50 cal sniper should kill on chest (not on shoulder or arm ) only double heavy armored slow tank can survive this ; ennemies with rocket launcher : less damage for every meter between the hit and the player,armor that reduce explosion dmg : 3% reduction for small,5 % medium, and 8% for 1 armor with greatly reduce explosion
- Special operations Master level 4 ( even a Master 5 called ' Special Challenge level' would be nice ), there is some challenge to do the master 3 in solo but it's too easy for 2 players
- too many Unique weapons with no scope / let us change scope on 80%/90% of weapons
- a Killcam, seing how you get killed can be funny and we want to know how we got killed ( an option to turn it On/off )
- Weapons Damage and armor defense numbers ( if i equip a chest with raise global defense and wrist with raise damage and lower global defense i want to know how much global defense i have and how much is the damage increase )
- Fall damage : dying instantly from a fall that is not that high is not fun ( we are supposed to be high skilled trained guerillero )
- in the campaign all Ambush are small and feels identical,So many sleepwalking small control outpost,Lack of Epic/Challenging Fights in a big outpost/fortress. Give Insurgency boss some health and special skills, double or triple the number of soldiers ( or give us an option to increase the number of soldiers ) : make it a 2 player coop boss difficulty (that we can try solo ) and improve matchmaking ( insurgency and Special Operation ),Crossplay need to happen ,more players = quick matchmaking.Better Helicopter handling for aerial combat
What are your suggestions to improve Far cry 6 ?
i'm playing guerilla mode on pc, in the first special operation (Mezoico park ) in the final battle, i noticed if i dont have a lot of reduce explosion damage 1 ennemy rocket takes all my life bar away.
I need at least 3 armor piece with greatly reduce explosion damage ( or 4 armor piece with 2 normal reduce explosion and 2 with greatly reduce explosion ) to see some hp left after 1 rocket
Is it intented ? why does 1or 2 armor reduce explosion items does nothing ? why not doing 8 % reduce damage for each armor item with greatly reduce explosion damage ? if the rocket explosion is further away than 1 meter shouldnt it make less damage for each meter ?
also i didnt get the reward weapon AR-c after the quest 'A little birdie told me '