Best posts made by Oatiecrumble
"the essence of the division is the dark zone, it is what differentiates this game from many others, how can it be that they are not interested in bringing it back, the dark zone is the heart of the division when will they understand it?"
I do agree with a little of what you say but i have to disagree with the above......it's deffo not the essence of The Division.
Problem i think this game has is a lot of potential buyers out there think this game is too complicated and it puts them off, stats/talents etc etc.....BUT it is a very simple and straight forward game once you get to play it.
I don't care what others say but for me it is without doubt the best game i have ever played and i have played a lot of games....it's unique.
I have made lots of ideas before on the old forum, gave up in the end as the open world has not been touched since launch.....but i will give a very short idea.
Daily Mission from the: Base of Operations
They ask you to start from the BoO and get too get to a certain control point that has to be taken over, along the way there can be:
- Barricaded streets that has to be destroyed to proceed.
- Large elite resource convoys that have to be killed (if you decide to hide from them and not kill them their resources contribute towards the control point you are aiming to get too making it tougher to do).
- Streets that are in riot mode, two factions fighting each other, pick a faction to kill off, when done the other faction will run away but will return in a much larger scale along the way.
- Rogues that appear along the way.
- Drone attacks, large and mini razorbacks.
- A barrage of helicopters dropping waves of enemies.
- Escort patrols along the way with a boss from a raid.
- Save civilians along the way hiding in buildings & the sewers.
- Kill off a execution mob that is threatning to do a mass killing of hostages.
- Ambush, where you can be ambushed by snipers.
- The end control point has a hunter at the end.
- White Tusk to be included in the mission as another faction.
- The more you save civilians the better equipped you will be for the end control point, civilians will be better equipped to help you out.
You get to choose what difficulty you want to play it on, from normal too legendary.
Each day the location of the end control point changes.
Save points along the way.
This is just from the top of my head!!
Just finished putting togethor a all red version, the chest piece took ages as it was badly rolled so had to use the optimization a LOT.
1 x Coyote’s Mask: CHD Mod
1 x Grupo Sombra Chest: Obliterate + CHD Mod
1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Backpack: CHD Mod
1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Gloves
1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Holster
1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Kneepads
1 x Vector SMG: Strained
1 x Police M4: Optimist
Coyote’s Mask will make my CHC + CHD go up for both of my weapons.
Ain't used the build yet, busy onto my next one
Just hit 3000 SHD, done it the long and tedious way:
99% Control Points
0% Directives (never really liked them)
3256 hours online, around 1200 of them hours was drinking beers and chatting with my sons and just chilling
You could say i like CP's
Latest posts made by Oatiecrumble
@Ubi-SleepyGoat Sorry i cannot make contact with those players......Sorry i have no more screenshots as it's only happened once so far since the latest update, if it happens again i will take a screenshot and observe more.
I really do think it's a region thing, where players in the EU are playing with players outside of the EU.
@Ubi-TheBerry I have only encountered this once since the update, but i can say that someone in the groups was creating server lag...i.e it was making the whole team step lag where you run forward and end up two steps back.
I think this is due to euro players not being in their own region.
@rihmhaus I think you can turn of clan notifications via clan options BUT the Apparel thing drives my OCD crazy!!
Post here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/168223/this-drives-me-crazy-notification-on-legacy-cache?lang=en-US&_=1664363911228
And this aswell:
@Ubi-SleepyGoat I don't get any disconnects and i very rarely get any Delta's, when that happened last night everyone in Sub Group 1 disconnected all at the same time.....very strange.
Just a thought, only 1 of them says disconnected, maybe that person somehow caused the other 3 to disapear because they don't say disconnected.
@Oatiecrumble Same. But why take game play away when its not an exploit. I bet you do checkpoints and reset those don't you.....
Nope, i just play the game as it's intended, SHD level means nothing in this game.
I have seen very low level SHD players do so much better than high level SHD players.....go figure.